Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's cold and she's shivering on a lonely street

It's never a good thing when I'm out of things to do,
Because that's when I'll find things to do.

And that itself,
Is never a good thing.

Coincidentally,
iRandom's Pariapa has been a very bad girl last night.

She refuses to pass me that picture where all the boys including me took a picture with a Slovakian girl.

Coincidentally,
I came over her blog reading up stuffs.

Coincidentally,
I came over her,

Old posts.

And that alone made my day,
I mean night.

Never would I've expected this from Pariap's blog.


Photobucket


GoD nO!!
SeeMs liKe yOu HaVe prOblEms WiTh tHe "ShiFt" kEy Eh?
AhaHa!!!


It's a good thing you finally changed to a better "language" now,
But still,

That shit's hilarious.


Now,
Give me that pic and I'll let you off.

Or I'll dig more of those.

Heh,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home