Sunday, November 16, 2008

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

I don't really have much to talk about.
Even with so many things that happened since the previous entry.

Or to put it in another way,
I'm not actually in the form to talk too much.


My grandpa has just been admitted to the hospital here,
Worse still,
He's in the coma.

It was Saturday's morning when my mom woke me up,
Telling me she's going back to malaysia after getting news that my grandpa slipped in the toilet and fell,
And it took them one hour to realise someone was in the toilet,
Flat on the ground.

Home alone till today afternoon when my family came back after grandpa got admitted to Tan Tock Seng.

I've lost my grandma just last year,
In a coma-mode too.

Whatever it is,
I really hope grandpa's wake will be soon,
And for that I need your prayers too.

I'm not ready to lose someone who chases me with a cane during my small naughty bastard times,
When I took some metal pole and did some ninja turtle.


Grandpa,
Please wake up soon,
I won't get to see you in the hospital,
Until next week.

Stay strong Mr Sailor.


On the good side,
I got myself a Playstation 3.

But as you might have guessed,
I'm not in the mood to talk about happy cheerful content.


That is all,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home