Sunday, October 12, 2008

These trials don't prepare the air of love

Just a little something I wanted to add on in yesterday's post.

A section which faf and pariapa would have orgasms to.

The dirty-talk section.


Been quite sometime since I last did all these.
Oh well.


So,

Last week in camp,
We bunk-mates happened to engaged in a conversation,
A conversation every boys will come and sit down in circle around us.

Of course,
A conversation that will happen at least once in your NS life.

Girls.
And sexual experiences.

I'm gonna keep this short since I have like 45 minutes before booking in.

Tsk.
If only I remember this last night.

Shocking fact #1: 2 out of 10 guys in my bunk are virgins.

That makes only me and another one.

Rare species?
You bet.

So we ended up talking about first-times and such,
Nothing much for me to contribute.

Ended up listening and laughing at all the suprisingly hilarious moments they shared.
That's when they knew I was a virgin.

And on December first,
That will automatically make me a 20-year old virgin.

Heh.

JS a.k.a Ah Pui,
The one I mentioned in yesterday's post,
Was totally shocked at me stating I still have my flamingo un-thrusted into any love-holes.

Even during the night when we were preparing ourselves to go to sleep,
He came by my bed.

JS: You sure anot you virgin?

Me: Ya la cb, how many times you want to ask me that freaking question.

JS: But I really cannot believe leh.

Me: The fuck. I swear I'm a virgin, okay?

JS: But your face look like those who always go fuck girls one.

Me: Nabei. I'm a fucking innocent boy la sia.


On that night,
I felt terrible.

After 19 years plus of life,

I have a fuck-face.

Even after I slept and wake up the next morning,
JS will always call out "virgin" to me as if it was some vulgar I never knew of.

Of course,
I've always wanted to be different from others.

In other words,
I'm a proud virgin.

*pats dick*

Here's a little something that not many knew of,
That I learnt,
Did my research,
And found out it was unbelievably true.

The acts of perverts.


There are perverts,
Especially those working in office,
Who happens to get something to eat at McDonalds or something,
Will ask a girl they have sights on if she wanted anything to eat.

To you girls,
NEVER ASK A GUY FOR FILET-O-FISH.

Because HE,
Will bring it to the gents,
Masturbate and cums on it,
Mixing it with the tar-tar sauce until it's totally undetectable.

And let the girl eat it while he felt sexually-satisfied looking at her.

You didn't knew that,
Do you?

Normally girls who works in the office will have an extra pair of shoes in the office.
So what do them perverts do?

Cummed in it,
To them it's satisfying to look at the poor girl going back home with human glue on her feet.

You didn't knew that,
Do you?

And my favourite.

Some of those "gentlemen" will unsuprisingly help girls buy a cup of coffee,
But like the filet-o-fish scenario,
He'll bring it to the toilet,
Cum on it,
Stir it.

There you have it,
Kopi-O Mani.

You didn't fucking knew that,
Do you?

And don't ask me to research by doing so and stating here on how it taste like,
Because like every other girls whose mind is still straight,

It's just bloody disgusting if you ask me.

So my advice to all girls,
When asking a guy to tapau for you something from McDonalds or the like,
Get something that doesn't have mayonaise, tar-tar sauce, or whatever creamy-ish.

Best bet will em chicken mcnuggets.

But if the curry sauce happen to be open upon getting it,
Let the guy have it.


Thank god I'm a guy.


You know it's gonna hurt sometimes,
You know it's gonna bleed sometimes,

So hold on.



Barely 20-year old virgin,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home