Sunday, September 14, 2008

When flaws are no longer an immunity

It is normal.

When the feelings fades out,
And every little thing no matter with good or bad intentions,
Just adds up to the annoyance.

Yeah.
That's normal.

Everyone has their personal lives,
Whoever they serves,
Does not mean they have to be what they work as in each and every second of their lives.
I'm still that Lan who spent his off days drinking cups of nescafe and puffing next chills in his room after all.

I know myself well,
Sometimes I can get too boastful.
Sometimes I can get too egoistic.
But in all seriousness,
Did I do all that in complete seriousness?

Now now,
To that lady who made childhood-dream-come-true
How easy it is for you to find negativity in all that I do now
Knowing how much I care about what people think of me,
I must say you did a good job putting me into a disadvantage.

Shutting me up?
You sure did well.

Misunderstandings has been occurring much more often lately.
And no matter how much I tried to deliver my message,
I can never get it through that shroud of hatred roaming in your mind.

Those days are over, I take it.
There's no way for you to see me the way I was before.
That mistake of me poking my nose in to help you out,

Oh how big the impact to everything it became.
Oh how much it turned me into a complete ass in your eyes,
And their eyes.

Oh God.
What a test you have been putting me through.
With a bonus of this month of Ramadhan.

I am thankful.


With all ego aside now.

To all those whom I have offended,
I give you my apology.

Call me coward if you want,
But I'm ending this meaningless blog war,
Well if it is one in the first place.

There's always other ways of contacting me anyway,
This place has been plagued with too much emotional words lately,
Let's spare the public eyes from any more boring stories.

So to whoever it may concern.
I'm pulling out.
Saya mengalah.

Pikachu and Eggs,

You win.

Everyone's happy now.
:)

Now I'm gonna have a bite on my sahur-purpose Mcgriddles.

Heh.

Let's hope for more ideas tomorrow,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home