Sunday, September 07, 2008

Smells Like Caramel Frappucino

Second update on bookout.

You can say I'm real bored.
You may say I'm high on starbucks.

Frankly speaking,
Both.

Because I'm both.

I don't really have much to talk about anyway,
Well not on life generally.

Privilege to those who find my life boring?
You bet.

To start this off.


I love anything that smells like nescafe.

My desk,
My mug,
My thermal flask,
My breath.

Even guys.

I'm referring to this,


Photobucket

Nice.

When I get my warrant card,
Just you watch out, lewis.

Oh and,
Please get me that version of nescafe on my birthday in 2 months plus time.

I'll remember you forever.

No, really.

I will give my consent for any desired penetration.

After fasting month though.
-.-

Now now.

Talking about penetration.

Someone I knew had it planned out already,
Something like "Penetration Event" perhaps.

Unfortunately,
She's one of the not-so-famous-anymore iRandom committee members.

Pariapa,
In her blog.


Photobucket


"NOT SEX la, not that soon. :D heh"


Not that soon.

Sex,
Not that soon.

I'm used to people going,
"Marry? Not that soon uh."

But to get things like,
"Sex? Not that soon uh."

Hais Pariapa.
I know you're planning to shotgun with Naz to save him out of love,
From going NS right?

It's okay,
I'll understand.

Ahaha.

I kid babe.


Anyway I haven't been doing chat logs for quite sometime now.
So for old times' sake.

Here's one.

Perhaps it's true enough when they said girls are difficult to understand.

Photobucket


Great.
A girl who have phobias against nipples.

And most unfortunately,
She doesn't understand the responsibility and burden of having a bloody bird,
To carry everywhere you go and looks up at you at random moments.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Anyway to those who do not understands malay.

Gagak = Crow.

No offence though to those in that category.

And I really can't imagine you really had a sex change,
When someone asked you things like.

"What's the cutest thing you ever had?"
"My PEEENISS!"

Ugh.

I won't be suprised if you get it tattooed with a smiley face on it.

Just.
Don't show it to me.

Heck,
The heck I'm talking about.

Okaay,
Enough wanking to chat logs.

I'm done with this.


"I tried to make you happy,
I did all that I could
Just to keep you,
But you left anyway

I'm trying to forget that,
I'm addicted to you
But I want it and I need it,
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over,
Can't forget what you said"

You,

It seems like you're back on track,
That's good to know.
It seems like you've found that significant other,
I'm glad for you.
You jumped to a different road as I walked off hiding in the thick forest,
With dreams messed up accompanying my nights,
Yet knowing when I finally got out,
Watching you walking down the road holding another's hand,
With wide smiles and pinches in between,

I'll be happy for you by then.

The burnt key was never a mistake,
I got it mistaken.

It was just another lesson learnt,
Another wave of memories worth treasuring.

Because they were nice.



Life is unfair yet beautiful when you come to realise,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home