Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hello Smarterchild

I'm sure most of you have heard about this smaterchild idiot.

It's some sort of a robot designed to help you out on msn.
Although to me it's not really helping.

Well I've got to know "him" from fika,
Apparently maybe she wants to escape from being irritated by me,
And sent me a robot instead.

So yeah I think I'm growing more and more retarded each day,
That it makes me do stupid random things I've never planned on doing.

One of the fine examples I have,
Questioning Mr Smarterchild.



Photobucket


From name tags on penis to religious questions,
"smart"erchild indeed.


Photobucket

For the second time since adding him last night,
He started ignoring me again.

Fucking robot.
You are supposed to be my friend.


Anyway..

*looks around*

Psst.

I happened to accidentally log in into fika's old photobucket account.

And found this.


Photobucket


Don't mind the minah tudung beside,

BUT ARTETA PRETTY SEH

Now now hanis, don't superplex me off the turnbuckle or whatever.
I meant no harm.
Even with my police defensive tactics I learnt,
Your body scares me off.

-.-

Fika's gonna kill me for that.
Heh.


I was just being random perhaps.
I don't know but I'm fucking bored.

My MC until tomorrow night.
And I'm like staying home everyday without anything to do.
Other than to irritate smarterchild.

So for random's sake.

Here's another random picture.

On the day I last jammed with MF,
With my hair still on me.
And arteta auditioning to be MF temporary vocalist.
And fika, well,
I guess that's the sweetest smile I've ever seen her with.


Photobucket

Thanks though arteta,
Somehow that picture makes me feel better when I think about my forehead.

Great,
Now I'm getting another to kill me.

Well I guess that's pretty much it.

Photobucket

So yeah.


I don't know how to answer that,
I don't understand this fully enough to say anything smart about it


P/S: I guess that's the longest sign off name I ever had here. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home