Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mood: Calm :)

Hello mates.


I was too broken for quite sometime before,
What I feared the most eventually came slamming me right in the face.

But I did what I could and calmed myself down,
At least for this while.

So yeah heavy emotions aside,
Now for the updates.

Let's start this off with a smile.

Photobucket




There.


So yeah,
National Service in the Police Academy.

Well I still stand by the fact that NS fucked my life up.
Somehow it end up fucking my life up inside there too.

If I were to story-tell everything here it'll be boring as fuck.
So if you want to know, there's always MSN.
Available on Fri-Sun.
Heh.

As a sneak preview,
I collapsed just after my 2.4km run.
Wanna know more?

Msn.
:)


Aside from NS,
I've been going through a lot.
Yet I'll still have belief in the saying;
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"


You'll always hold a special place in my heart,
Not for just being the one who made my childhood dream came true after all these years,
But for leading me through the best love life I ever had.
And I can never thank you enough for that.

It was very difficult for me knowing that I had to go when you were facing problems
Problems that messed your mind up real bad
Problems that ache your heart so bad.
I did my best to maintain contact with you and to be there for you when I was in camp,
But I never did enough.
Not being able to be by your side to console you and helping you clear your mind up,
It's really hard for me to see you being so messed up and not being able to do anything about it.

I admit I was very dumbfounded when you had to call it off last night.
It was too sudden, too difficult to take.
But I'll have faith in you that this will hopefully end your confusion
And be free of the torment life has been putting you in.

I just want you to know.
I'll never hate you for whatever you have done.
I'm still here for you even when the whole world is against you.
I know what you have been going through,
It was never your fault.
Destiny was just unfair towards you.

I believe we're pre-destined.
I really do.

Perhaps when I finally passed out of camp,
We might end up being together again.
Who knows what fate brings.
You said it before,
That if we're meant for each other,
We will get back on track in times to come.

There might be people who blamed you for whatever that happened.
But they don't know you the way I do,
They don't know what you have been going through.
As long you are happy with your life,
I don't have any problems with that.

24th will always be a special date to me
Remembering back on how we used to be
Slapping your forehead, getting pinched by you
Those memories are just good to have

Now have fun with your life,
Be yourself without faking happiness the way you have been doing.
Come to me when you need someone to talk to,
I'm always happy to be the one you'll turn to.
No matter problems, or plain bullshits.

You are of importance to my life,
I hope I can be yours too.

Take good care of yourself, Hun.



Photobucket
Photobucket


:)


Keep the faith,
Lan


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home