Wednesday, July 02, 2008

28th BBQ Pit, possibly my last update

Hello people.

My apologies for my terrible mood swings.

And you read it right,
This could my last entry on blogspot.

I'm figuring out how to tame livejournal,
Possibly carrying blog posts over there.

But I will still come here often,
To check on tagboards.

Besides, I can't just delete SLN just like that.
Oh yeah, memories.

Even should I stay with blogspot, I'm going inactive as soon as I get to NS.
So yeah.

Now let's start on the topic.

Lan's BBQ Pit, 28th June 2008.



Introducing,


Naz the Sapau-rian
Photobucket


Fareha the Forever-Hungry
Photobucket


Fizah the Sepet-Like-Cina
Photobucket


Mat the Blur-Cock
Photobucket


Frez the Sex-Maniac
Photobucket


Reza the Celaka-Monster
Photobucket


The organiser himself,

Lan the No-Bad-Name-Suits-Him
Photobucket


In loving memories of,

Fiks the Vietnamese-BBQ-Expert
Photobucket


Well yeah,
Fiks left off quite early after following us in the car to get our rations.

And she happened to left before we went photo-crazy.
Which is why I had to use another photo of her.
Which doesn't look bad enough.
Which is a pity.

Well she did played her part helping me to light the charcoals.
Thanks hun.

Oh before I forgot.

Featuring Mr Tin Man
Photobucket



Well yeah.
Let's get on with the pictures.


Looking busy, NOT!
Photobucket


Sexmaniac Sex-tertaining girls
Photobucket


Naz and Paria warming up the fan
Photobucket


Oh fuck I'm hungry again
Photobucket


Erm
Photobucket


Ahhh...
Photobucket


Tampines Item
Photobucket


Supervising Mat as he pitch the tent
Photobucket


Taking a break from supervising
Photobucket


Observe, the sexmaniac "I'm too cute for you" pose
Photobucket


The awakening of Aslan
Photobucket


Hunks from Germany, Bangladesh, Amsterdam, Maya and uhh, another Bangladesh
Photobucket


Guess this is my first ever cheeky smile I'm putting on net
Photobucket


Trust me,
As soon as the girls left,
We guys just got crazier.

Proofs.


Mat started on his WTF Project
Photobucket


Lan came and shouted "WTF?"
Photobucket


Reza tried to mind his own business
Photobucket


WTF? again
Photobucket


WTF!
Photobucket


Whoever took this shot, I must say it's a nice one
Photobucket


Naz made his so-called sambal goreng. Still "WTF?" to me.
Photobucket


Behold now,
As the sun shines into our tent,
Awakening everyone.
Lighting up their minds.

Overflowing with ideas.

Stupid,
Ideas.


The making of Tin Man
Photobucket


The completing of Tin Man
Photobucket


The accomplice of Tin Man a.k.a Fann Wong
Photobucket


The invasion of Tin Man
Photobucket


The evolution of Tin Man, "WEAPONS OF MASSS DESTRUCTIONNN, BE SUMMONEDDD!"
Photobucket


There you go, one angry tongs-wielding Tin Man
Photobucket


Fann Wong morphed into....WTF?
Photobucket



There you go.
I must say I had quite a great time at the bbq.

A pity fiks didn't stayed over,
There was a clear sunrise back then.

:/

So yeah about my livejournal.

My LJ

A pity it doesn't have tagboards.

So yeah I'll still see you around here.
Maybe fancying an update if I'm free like fuck.

It's been a great time here.
I'll miss logging into the blogger dashboard with my photobucket on the next tab.

Heh.

So I guess this is it.

Photobucket
"I know, I look like a pervert in there."

:)


See Ya Around Mates,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home