Friday, June 20, 2008

Or maybe I worry too much..



Whenever I had nothing to talk about

I always had something to think about
Even when I appear to be asleep
Even when I'm all over the field for kicks
I'm having thoughts so sick

In just 2 weeks' time

Should you need me the most,
Will I be able to be by your side comforting you?
When it's late and you're going offline
Do you mind if I can't somersault too?

As the day gets nearer,
As everyone starts sharing me their experiences for me to hear
I admit I'm terribly shaking in fear
Knowing one day I won't be spending all the time here

It's worrying,
Oh I worry all too much
Foolishly imagining how it would be like when I'm in there
Foolishly believing what might happen if time I couldn't spare

I can't just walk into the academy like this
Not with a mind so unprepared
It's at this point of time
Where I need you so bad
Or maybe, I'm just too scared

Hold my shivering hand tightly honey,
Cause' I'm scared


Serious fuck,
I really don't wanna go NS.

:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home