Friday, June 13, 2008

Pace yourself for me, I said maybe baby please.

I'm sick.

To think I'm having fever, coughs, runny nose and throat pain just after the day I got a bite from west side mosquitoes gets me a little paranoid.

Since it's pretty swollen at where I got bitten, I thought I might be getting deng-- heck let's not think too much.

I'll take it as if west side mosquitoes are just unprofessional enough to leave evidences on where they've been.

Ah fuck, let's try to avoid anything related to police.

So two days ago, for the first time I went to Pasir Ris poly.
For the first time I had a girl accompanying me, except for mom.

"kimekk pathetic siott"

It's okay lah,
The place was pretty empty and it didn't take long for me to get in the room,
And showing my vanilla chest and back to the doctor.

But mind you, the doc was bloody irritating.
I've got a friend waiting outside and there she goes talking about my hair,
And health (still okay ah),
And education.

She was nagging on how I look better with short hair -> wtf
About exercising often before going to NS and said football is nothing
But 3/4 of the time she was talking about my hair and how it literally sucks to her point of view.

Then when I came to collect my meds,
The counters there made a mistake somewhat and called me Singh.

Which got fiks laughing and literally rolling from chair to chair.

Not to mention the wait was pretty long too.
Pasir ris polyclinic hates me at first sight. :/

And we bumped to one of my band mate two times in a row.
Ah, the bond between us.

Walked around aimlessly, sat down scolding birds for being noisy and finally going home.

It was a great afternoon though.

At least the trauma of me being called a Singh disappeared pretty much.

Photobucket

*facepalms and sighs*

That night, it really got to me.
My fever became so bad that I was forever dizzy each time I pulled my head up.
And fiks invited me to join them going "Escape" the next day because she had free tickets for it.

Tsk.
Why do my sickness always comes at the wrong time.

I got fever before my secondary school band SYF concert years back,
I was asthmatic on my final NAPFA test in ITE, passed and fainted
I got sore throat when I'm going to learn a new song.

Choosy like fuck sia my illness.

As usual, I somersaulted to bed and had a good sleep after praying I'll recover by tomorrow.
My mind was totally filled with people telling me to

Photobucket

But I didn't.
I sort of overdose myself with panadols to keep the heat away as I force myself to get my ass walking down the streets.
It's not everytime I'll get opportunities like this and moreover,
My days are numbered.

So I went off to whitesands to meet the twins and Shahid.

Bearing with all the dizziness and all sort of shits,
I really had fun in there with them.

I almost vomited in the Viking ship.
But mind over body ftw!

:D

We tried all sort of rides but the inverter, I think
Freaks me out like fuck.

To be hanging upside down and the only thing between me and death is the "body-holder"
It got me totally paranoid.
But I was still noisy like fuck anyway.

Especially japanese fucks, where the girl kept crying and screaming all sort of shit.
Okay what the fuck.

After escape, fie had to went off for her bbq.
Left fiks shahid and me,
And we went off to the water breaker at pasir ris beach.

We spent almost 7 hours hanging around there,
Sitting and lying down and a few times accidentally dozed off.
And we talked all sort of shits.

Like why Loch Ness monster is the reason why sea levels sometimes subside.
-.-

But whatever happened that night.
It was great if not the best feeling I ever had.

When we lied down by the sea looking out for shooting stars
When we dozed off waiting like a fisherman with an unwanted bait
Who would have thought, in a little while, we've made it so far?
It was at that moment I felt typical,
To wish time stops so we'll never separate


Pinch me more,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home