Sunday, June 01, 2008

Stain of Nescafe

So as I have promised.

I'm back to update on all the big events that I wanted to post but apparently time was not there for me.

But again, I have not that much time either,
So I'll just let the photos and vids do the talking.

And now,
I'll do just that.

Against my own mood,
My apologies is I fail to satisfy.



Mel Fraps, Sheesha Outing at Arab Street

This is Mel Fraps






Excluding Khai, they went for sheesha to so-called celebrate their first performance.

The plan was only 5 of us going,
Which includes me, khid, roy, zhar and dayah.

But somehow khid brought his twin chicks, bloody pimp
And somehow Sam came with his friend which is pretty shocking.

Heck, from 5 people become 9 people.

We ended up getting two sheeshas and playing police and thief via cards.
Fun but it's irritating cause you have to stare at everyone.

I'm at the disadvantage,
Staring at a girl for over 10 seconds will make me fall for her.

Tsk.

Furthermore, you don't know what it's like to be playing that kind of game,
When there are twins around.
Seriously, it's darn difficult.

Now the pics.


Photobucket
Khid and Roy


Photobucket
Zhar playing "Predator"


Photobucket
Khid


Photobucket
Tsk, them again.


Photobucket
Photoshopped


Photobucket
Little Couple


Photobucket
Spot the difference


Photobucket
Dayah, Fifa 2008 and Fika


Photobucket
Fifa sideburn and Roy


Photobucket
Mr Police and Mr Fireman


Photobucket
Clones, Khid and Roy AGAIN


Photobucket
Don't know what to write


Photobucket
Another photoshopped picture


Photobucket
I'm the fairest


Photobucket
I'm the tallest



Next topic.



iRandom and Company, Pulau Ubin Adventure


First of all, I'm not one that will make time for cycling trips
For joggings at morning or nights
Or even taking a boat somewhere and walk around sightseeing

But when was the last time you did something for the first time,
Yes?

I've already told Pariapa I will come,
So heck let's just get with it.

I don't know if I should call it tiring or what,
Cause it seems like I don't feel that tired
As much as my sweat proves otherwise.

To sum it all up,
We met the others, also known the strangers here, at Changi and took a boat there.

Then we got ourself bicycles and cycle around sight seeing,
Which is pretty fun since it's been a long time since I last cycled.

I told pariapa I wanted to take roller blades earlier.

But,
Thank God I didn't.

We also climbed hills to see a magnificent view on the top of the cliff,
Which really is my first time.

But I dare not look below that much,
Phobia of heights really makes my balls reduced to a size of popcorn chicken.

Now.

Pictures.


Photobucket
The knows-nothing-about-adventure group


Photobucket
In the boat where me and pariapa gets seasick


Photobucket
Fiza, Fareha and Apa ah nama dia


Photobucket
The picture of many captions


Photobucket
"HIIII CHARLIEEEE!"


Photobucket
Excited Singaporeans

Photobucket
They knew we are coming, they just knew


Photobucket
The act-cuters


Photobucket
Briefing


Photobucket
Well umm..


Photobucket
The best place to hair-dry


Photobucket
I don't know what I'm doing either


Now,
I have taken a video during the hike up the hill.

The video is pretty shaky due to some muscles problems I had during the trip

Enjoy,
The tired look of everyone.

My apologies if you can't understand some words I'd say because of my Deustch accent.



The Hike, Intro



The Hike, End


Some pics while we're at the top.

Photobucket
If only I'm braver, I would have hang upside down at the cliff like batman and camwhore


Photobucket
She can't get up by herself cause of the fear getting to her, heh


Photobucket
Chris Brown in Ubin


Photobucket
Cristiano Gigido


Photobucket
He's bringing back sexyback


Photobucket
Going town or Ubin? Beats me.


Photobucket
WTF


Photobucket
:)


Lastly,

Photobucket
Lan who has high metabolism rate


Fiza B'day, Sheesha and Saboteurs

Photobucket
Heh

Photobucket
Lan says: "Wanna suck it baby?"

Photobucket
You ain't getting my magic penis!

Photobucket
Special guest appearance

Photobucket
Typical

Photobucket
Act cute vs Act cool

Photobucket
Abang Sapau

Photobucket
Nescafe O + Sheesha = High

Photobucket
One of the many hundred pics of them

Photobucket
Yeah

Photobucket
Pale

Photobucket
Our b'day girl

Photobucket
Look at where the sheesha is coming from

Photobucket
Naz must have really shocked me

Photobucket
I will keep on sucking and sucking till I sucked alot

Photobucket
It sure looks so wrong

Photobucket
This too

Photobucket
Best birthday cake ever

Photobucket
Let's start observing Fiza legs

Photobucket
Still crooked

Photobucket
Still is..

Photobucket
Whyyyyy?

Photobucket
I also don't know

Photobucket
Ahh thank god

Photobucket
The goodbye

Photobucket
And the goodbye shot

That's all for today.

I'm all worn out now for posting that number of pics.
Credits to my PC who didn't lag on me,
And my wonderful desktop

Photobucket


That's all for the night,

So smile people!

Photobucket


Getting back to games and more games,
Lan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home