Sunday, April 20, 2008

I shake my head to say, Everything's just great *thumbs up*

I think my problems made me a rather mean, arrogant, and emotional person.

Each time I talked with someone over msn, they seems to be affected by my words.
And with this too, the ever-so-annoying-about-beenest-hair exploded right infront of,

Her computer.

Witness,

Azwasaurus digivolved to Azwaboobasaur


Photobucket


I invited Naz in hopefully to cure this madness.

Photobucket


She's still unstoppable even with Fiza's pinky text.

Photobucket


And the result of these terrorizing eruption?

Photobucket

Cik Lah Lah dah Blah sia.


Of course it was scary at first.

I can imagine her growing all green and stuff and her bra size going Z cup.

PMS is a very bad thing.
I think I hate the color red now.

But of course like always she cooled down pretty fast.

And when I looked back at the event.

It's fucking hilarious,
I don't know why.

It's just,
Funny.


Well I don't have much to talk about really.

I've been rather busy with my band sessions and tarzan-ing in my room to iTunes.
Spraying fucking roaches that somehow increases their number lately in my kitchen.

Bloody niggas.
When I spray you can you just lie down and die instead of running around and dropping everywhere.

You make me look like a victim of psychopath running around the kitchen.

Fucking roaches,
Hope you idiots get extinct soon.

Oh anyway a reminder.

3rd may at Home Club Clarke Quay,
15 bands inclusive of first-timer Mel Fraps will be performing in the event that lasts from 1-10pm.

MF will be performing at 5.30pm.

Tickets are sold at 12 bucks inclusive of A free drink, do contact me if interested.


So yeah went out with ayam to starbucks,
She bought Caramel Frappucino which is considered a support to Mel Fraps.

So if you guys gonna support us.
Go to your local starbucks today.

Anyway to close this entry.
I present you.

My bragging rights.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I can't do Santeria mannn,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 23, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home