Sunday, April 06, 2008

Possibly the end of bad streak, and suprises.

Rejection from all polytechnics even with a high GPA of 3.8.
Not getting a direct 2nd year intake to higher nitec even with my GPA is more than applicable.
Didn't get to study in MDIS due to my age restriction of deferment for private diploma.

Sounds simple ain't it.

You would never have guessed the trouble all that caused me.
The amount of stress I had to bear with till today.

Well sort of.

Before I continue,
I wanted to show what stress can do to you.

And how harmful this so-called stress is.

For someone like me,
I get hyperactive and crazy when stress consumes me.

That it will affects others around me.

I must be that exile and Knights of the Old Republic 2. (star wars game ftw)


Now observe, the stressed Lan so few had came to see.


Lan kicks Frez while "skanking" - I love this one.





Lan the retarded, Naz the breakdancer-wannabe, and Frez the relaxed.
Learning how to skank.




Before I continue to the main topic,
Me, Naz, Frez and Mat attended Fareha's bro wedding preparation.

Helping out washing the dishes and such.

Well, sort of.

It was pretty fun nonetheless, coming at about 10pm and staying overnight till 9am.

For owls like us with the exception of Fareha and Fiza (sibuk2 come to sleep at fareha's house),
It was just another daily workout.


And since I'll be using pictures as proof in future *hint hint*
I dare say that I'm the most hardworking of all.

Okay I kid.

Oh yeah, pictures.



Lanny playing boats using cups.
Photobucket


Samsui Man Upsized.
Photobucket


Naz doing his Mocca ad of selling farmer hat.
Photobucket


Frez with his.
Photobucket


*Lan breaks down trying to come up with a title for this*
Photobucket


And we even came up with a stupid video regarding future training for NSmen. *hints again*



Now if you do get my hints.

I have received my enlistment letter for NS.

And amazingly, I got into the Police Force.

Yes people.
You might just see me wandering around in uniform playing cowboy with a gun.

You might just see me coming to you when you're playing football under a void-deck.

"Get the fuck off here you fucking public nuisance else I'll shoot you in your fucking face."

So my enlistment date will be in July.
This is your last chance to hang out with me if you ever wanted it.
This is your last chance to play with my hair before I go botak.

Oh fuck.
I'm going to be a Martian soon.


I just hope my 3-months DMT will feels very short.
Get posted to neighbourhood police in Simei.
Get a driving license.
Doing drive-bys shooting dogs.

Oh heck yeah, I can imagine it now.

*Partner drives as Lan target practices on dogs, cockroaches, and bright skinny jeans kids*

But if I were to put that Mas Selamat incident into consideration.
Police sucks ass.

I've seen people getting superbly frustated at standbys and such because of that fucker.
Maybe I'll get to feel what they feel.
Maybe I'll encounter Mas Selamat one day.
And shoot him in his head.

Then every man will come together and build a statue of me pointing a gun.
While doing a twist with another hand.

"This statue is a tribute to a great hero in Simei, Muhammad Azlan the White."


So umm yeah.



Even if TP gonna accept my appeal or such.
No doubt I'm still going to enlist myself for NS.

Police is once in a blue moon opportunity for NS.

Anyway I haven't get any sleep since 7pm yesterday,
Still going for the wedding ceremony of Fareha's bro-who-called-me-si-putih.

Heh.

So see ya soon with a gun in hand,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home