Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Eh hi. *waves*

Fuck.

Now I don't wanna get whiny in this entry too,
But if I were to reach to that extent.

Oh fuck don't mind me.

So let me start with the disgusting topic first.

Oh wait, it should come a little later.
But it shall be in the first section.

Yes.
I shall have two sections for today's entry.

The Disgusting.
The Whining.


Now,
The Pre-Disgusting.

So I met Fareha and Azwa, I mean Nazri at Simei for a lunch at Banquet.

Then onwards!

SHOPPPPINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!


So yeah.

Bought two skinny jeans,
Bought two "The Strokes" tees, one white and another black.
Bought another "Nirvana" shirt to replace the one in my cupboard since it shrinked too much.

I'm in need of band tees anyway.

So currently I should be having,

The Killers
The Strokes
The Strokes
Nirvana

I will never understand myself wearing a Nirvana tee.
I'm a teenager with big dreams.

Dreams that involves me running through the crowd wearing band tee to get a signature from the respective bands.
By the lead singer.

The Killers: Running through the crowd stabbing securities, getting to Brandon Flowers and ask him to sign on my Killers tee. Earn it at minimum of 3 kills.

The Strokes: Scaring strokes patients and watch them falls down holding their lungs or whatsoever, while getting to Julian Casablancas and let him sign on my Strokes tee.

Nirvana: Umm.. Well.. Put some jossticks infront of his picture in the night while placing my Nirvana tee beside, and check every morning to see if Kurt Cobain's signature is on it.


So to quote a line from Smells Like Nescafe blog.

"I will never understand myself wearing a Nirvana tee."

Anyway on a side-note,
I bought two boxers.

Green Day and smiley face boxers.

Don't ask me on how I'm gonna get a signature on it though.

It's too...

Personal.

Heck why would you guys bother anyway.


SO.

LA.

TI.

DO.



SO.

I shall skipped whatever happened next since it's a little too boring.
All I can say is Fizah joined us after we left for bugis where we pratically did nothing.

But we take lots of pictures though.

Pictures up when I'm free!


Now here's the disgusting part.

So after Fiza and Fareha going home.

And me taking a short rest home.

Me and Naz decides to meet Reza and Frez,
Well they're having double-date with two girls.

One a stranger to Reza.
Two, strangers to Frez.

So.
Foolishly I came.

If I knew what were to happen,
I would have stayed home chatting with the FF.

a.k.a. Fareha Fafa
a.k.a. Fafareha
a.k.a. Fafa Azwa
a.k.a. Fareha Muafah

Cool juga nama itu.

So umm.


We came.
Saw them 4 people talking to their own friend instead of date.

and wtf.
PLAIN WTF.

They kept looking at each other then laughs.

So it's like.

Girl 1 looks at frez.
Girl 1 & 2 laughs.
Girl 2 looks at reza.
Girl 2 & 1 laughs.

They even laugh when they see me and Naz.

Fucking bloody idiots.

I don't communicate by hahaha language.
You don't come to me pointing at my face and laughs and thinks you did a great job communicating with me because you continued laughing as if I understand why you started laughing.

Idiot.

So fuh fah blah bluh pok pok atok keropok.

We played truth or dare.

And they changed it to so called "dare or dare"

We were playing with 6 of us.

Me, newcomer=Anuar, Fareez, Reza, The Laughers.

They all get the easiest of tasks.

Push ups, kissing cheeks (no opposite sex kissing unfortunately), and singing.
Oh and dancing.

Since they can't come out with good things to torture the victim,
I had to come out with plans for them.

I've been a great help haven't I?

BUT WHY

WHY THE FUCK

THEY MAKE ME

LICK ANUAR'S SWEATY NECK

KISS ANUAR'S LIPS (but i cheated by kissing his beard)


"LICK ANUAR'S SWEATY NECK"

You will never truly feels it.

Straight away after contact.

I ran behind a pillar and vomited,
Came back with teary eyes.

And kept spitting out while smoking lots of cigarettes.

Oh fuck,
That's the worst dare I ever encounter.

AND FUCK
WHY DO THE GIRLS GET THE EASIEST OF THINGS.

Letting a guy kiss their hand as a punishment?

WHAT THE FUCK.

Anyway my punishments.

Kiss Fareez cheek.
Kiss Anuar lips.
LICK ANUAR NECK OMGOMGOMGWTFOMGOMG

Ok.

I don't want to talk anymore.

*spits out*

Oh and by the way.

Today marks the first day of my siamese, Yaya, fight.

She was walking about by the window grille.

Fell down outside.

And the cat outside happens to be a mat/minah rep version of cat that goes something like.

"Eh lu asl sia terpranjat kan gua, tk puas ati ke pe, sini ah sia kalao berani."

I never knew it was my own sweetie kitty.

I almost fell off my chair in my room when I heard a sudden cat roar.
Or whatever it's called.

I rushed to the living room to see my Sister rushing out to the outside.

Open the gate and my cat quickly ran back in.

Stupid Yaya.
You haven't complete your Jedi Arts training and yet you fight.

Lucky it was accidental.
Or I'll strip you from the Force.
Yayakin Skywalker.

So umm..


YEAH.

The Whiny Part.


So umm SP rejected me.
Yeah but I didn't feel it as strong as that day.

I applied for MDIS 2 days past.
Got an email and call by them stating that I have to go MINDEF to enquire bout my NS enlistment and deferment.
Since I'm already accepted and ready to apply.

So the timetable goes like.

Full Time: 2pm-5pm (Mon-Fri) (8 months)
Part Time: 7pm-10pm (2 or 3 days a week) (12 months/ 1 year bodo)

Honestly, I don't know which to take.

The reason why I still prefer poly to MDIS is because of it's 3 years of avoiding NS.

But oh well, life's unfair.

And TP still haven't bloody reply me.

Should I take part time and have 1 year of schooling, maybe with more working adults.
Or should I take full time and have 8 months, perhaps with more students like my age.

I don't know.

But I know one thing.

NS MAKES LIFE HARD FOR ALL MEN.

Damn damn damn damn.

Now I need to go MINDEF and do all this shit so I can start schooling.

Fuck.


Private Diplomat,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home