Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sucks sucks sucks sucks

While everyone else stressed on their studies,
While everyone else can't wait to get to their school holidays,
While everyone else can't wait to fucking graduate.

Here I am stressed up with the lack of opportunity to study.
So bloody stressed up that till now, no poly has accepted me.

Bloody RP rejected me.
And the other polys still keeping me waiting.

I hate to whine,
Especially here where 94.384% is all crap.

But let's face it people.

Imagine coping up with your life and do good in your studies.
Get good grades.

And it end up, all for nothing.
When all your friends get into their respective schools.

And you lay here rotting and stressed.

This sucks man.
So terribly.

My bursary I took out on monday.

400 bucks.

Today it only reads 150 bucks.

And then there's my insomnia problem.

And fuck,
That infamous PCB problem.

Today.
March 27 2008.

Marks the day of PCB judgement day.

I could get fired for too many "cabuts".

Then I will have money problem.

Oh wait.
I too having health problems.

My fever come and goes.
My nose feels like a stucked dam.

Fuck it man.

I overdosed myself with running nose pills already.
I hope to get asleep soon.

But again it could backfire and I can't wake up for work.

Then I'll get fired.

Heck.
I might end up humping my cat out of stress.

And no entry gonna end here without typical Lan crap.

So here you go.

A candid picture of myself taken from Fareha AZWA.


Photobucket


Even my face is fucked up,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home