Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Gotta gotta be down, Because I want it all

It's been a long time since my Mom herself handed me homeworks.

And she did just now.

She needs me to print out whatever she gave on a paper,
Which appears to be that food menus thingy you see on stalls.

I done it.

But that's not the reason why I'm posting now.

heh.

So I haven't been sitting still at home pretty often.
And also I slept for 16 hours and woke up at 8pm last night.

Hungry, now, too.

Destiny was so kind, knowing that I've woke up at 8pm.
10 minutes later, Fareha called me up inviting me along to join them.
Going mustafa center,
In the Subaru Impreza.

I had to shower,
That's why I'm late.

I'm that kind who sings in the toilet while watering my body and get hooked up with singing,
Till I sang more than the amount of water dripping off my hair.

Well I bought a perfume there, those cheapy ones.

Oh well wtf.


I guess you all have heard about our new local star?
Mas Selamat?

That man you saw sticking his face up on our walls, lift, and even toilets.
That man whom some said is our very own prison break star?

MS: Mas Selamat/Michael Scofield/Macam Sial

If you haven't heard of him,
Get out of your house where no electricals exists.

So I've heard that the whole Singapore is looking for him,
And I better not see him with a remote in his hand as he runs away from the airport while I'm working.

The situation is so bad that even the foreign gurkas are looking for him.
So bad that even my friends joked about calling the police when they see someone that can't walk properly.

Why is he so hard to find?

Some said he uses black magic to hide him or something.
Or maybe he's just too good at Metal Gear Solid.

Well I don't know, and since one of the important guys said that any possibilities can't be ruled out,
I too would like to give mine.


It could be that he's actually out in the open, but yet hidden.
What I meant by that is he so-called camouflage himself yet walking freely.


Photobucket

[Possible proof that Mas Selamat taking a car ride of his partner wearing camouflage sweater]



Photobucket

[Another proof of the same man, this time on the bike]

A camouflage sweater means that if the police or army were to see him,
He could just run inside the forest and he's gone.
They may use some kind of heat-seeking missile to finally blow him into smithereens.
But what if an apek is shitting somewhere smoking?

Tell you what,
Get predator in to finish the job.
I'll place my bets on him.


For now,
I shall do my part in the hunting of Macam Sial.

Assembling my troops in a food court as I brief them on my strategies.


Photobucket

As part of the briefing, I assign them to their roles for this dangerous yet rewarding mission.

Reza will be leading our frontline assault,
You can see in this picture that he's busy mastering the skills of shooting and such while playing Call of Duty 4.

Hafizah and Fareha, assigned to one of the more important roles of calling the police if they saw Macam Sial,
Had to learn using a handphone.

And Fareez will be in charge of negotiation skills.
His job as conman comes in handy after all.


Apparently about half an hour after we left in search of Macam Sial,
Fareez overworked his brain while reciting his negotiation skills and broke down.
He went running around us and starts masturbating.

After kicking him in the balls and choke slammed him into a rubbish bin with Macam Sial face stuck on it,
I called up Nazri and get him to replace Fareez as continue our search.

After starting out from Pasir Ris, We walked all the way till Jurong
Till one of us mentioned that there's a place worth searching in Bedok.

And so we walked to our first marked place.


Photobucket

Nope, no sight of him.

His short height might leave an impression that he's just a small kid in the playground,
Which no one suspects he's actually a terrorist and not just any kid who's playing catching while looking like a terrorist.

(Hey Police, don't rule out his possibility too.)

And it seems that whoever I gave the role of negotiating,

Coincidentally,
He too breaks down while reciting his negotiating skills.

Photobucket



We searched the playground till night time and never saw him.
All we get is some mid-age adults throwing slippers and shoes at beating up disabled kids,
Thinking they were all Macam Sials as they walked awkwardly.

We didn't saw him at all.

Or maybe.

Just maybe.

He got himself a plastic surgery.

For all I know,
He might already be looking like this.


Photobucket


Don't bomb airport, just bomb PhuaCiBai,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home