Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Malaysia Adventure

Back from KL 2 days ago.

Which is why I haven't been updating.

I'm making up my "no computer access for two days in KL"

God.
I can't live without internet.


Let me summarize up my KL trip first before getting long-winded.


The Bad

Bear with me for a little while as I double-click my nagging application.

No computer!

WHAT

No internet access!

THE

Water green color!

FUCK

Ice Nescafe O= 70% Tiny Ice Cubes!

-ING

No football matches on TV!

HELL

No viceroy menthol lights!

IS

No bolster in hotel!

WRONG

Can't sleep because of the supernatural and dad's snoring!

WITH

No one to talk crap with!

THIS


Bus so freaking cold!

WORLD

Butt cramped due to long hours sitting in bus!

(INSERT EXCLAMATION MARK)

No ps2 games to buy!

(INSERT QUESTION MARK)

No skinny jeans!

(REPEAT THE ABOVE TWO TILL SATISFIED)





The Good


Many fair-skinned slim decent-looking malay girls.

Cheap cigarettes.

Hotel pretty fun.

Shopping feels very easy on the wallet.

KL makes me feels like home in Singapore.

Cats.

Shopkeepers flirts with me as I talk with an American accent. (lol)



Ok done.

Reasons for stating the bad then the good is because of the Malaysians reading my blog.

Bad then good: They will hate me for a little while, then continue reading as their hate changed to love. So they'll love me in the end.

Good then bad: They'll love me for a little while, but further reading will anger them, which will leads to hatred, then to my suffering. As said by Yoda.


SO LOVE ME MALAYSIANS!



Now let's get on to the highlights.


Kuala Lumpur was the furthest from Singapore I've ever gone since 1988.
Melaka was placed second.
And Johor follows up just below Melaka.

We took a bus with other mak ciks and pak ciks.
Also a teenager who's of my age but we never ever talked.

Maybe because like the others,
He thinks I'm arrogant.

The bus ride was the torture of my life.

Sitting in the bus for like 4 to 5 hours with the air-con so low.
That I end up going back to singapore wearing 4 layers consisting of 3 long-sleeve shirts and cardigan.

On the first day, we went to Honey factory, some kampung thingy which have a big Kris model.

And tragically I can't remember what more.

But I do remember purchasing an "awet muda" honey.

lol.

Well it's for my face I guess.
Fucking pimples.

We get to the hotel at about 4pm.

So it's like hmm.

7am-4pm with 90% bus ride.

God.

The torture.


We are given two rooms,

My mother and sister took one.

And,

The big guys took the other.

I slept till 8, skipping the next stop that the tour guide bringing us.

So yeah like I'm all alone in the hotel sleeping.

Strange how a timid like me can survive.

But of course being alone means.

Photobucket

Camwhoring.


I called up my family, met at the hotel and went down in the night.

To swensens.

I ordered a happy mousie ice-cream.

This.


Photobucket


Happy mousie?

Is that even a mouse?

:/= Happy?


I've been using :/ each time somebody insults me.

And you're telling me it means happiness?!

I believe the waffles are meant to be the mouse's ears.

With a face like that, I felt so disheartened to dig my spoon in and eat it.

Cause all I know is

:/= Sadness/Confused/Bored

And to eat a sad mouse.

:/



Went chow kit afterwards, I bought two belts and a long-sleeve shirt, with another camo-version that has a hood.

Then went back to hotel.

Next morning went to chocolate boutique, I bought a pack of expresso-coffee beans coated chocolates.

While mom bought durian chocolates.
Costly but fucking nice.


Photobucket



Then we went for the most wanted to go place in the tour.

Nilai 3.

Or in english,
Cost 3.

Shopping was great there, lots of cheap stuff.

But no games.

:/

No wait that's happy.

:`/

Ok better.

So pretty much that's it.


And the trip back to Singapore was seriously disturbing.

Raining + Super-cold aircon + Bus ride

Even with 4 layers of shirts still got me shivering vigorously.

God.

:`/



Photobucket

Grand Continental Hotel



Photobucket


Outside Nilai Tiga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home