Monday, January 14, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing a stupid thing like this.

Hello suckers.

Lan ain't got time to do this sick stupid work of blogging.

So for today,
I shall take his place and do this stupid hobby of his.

If you don't know me yet,
Or forgotten me because I'm just too special to remember.

Then I shall waste my fucking time on you suckers to introduce my special identity.

As Lan calls me.

I'm Lanny the Arrogant Buddy.

Photobucket


There's no need to mention how sexy I look in that photo.
I've known it all along.

In fact I know every suckers like you out there trying to be like me and come out with poses like these on the net.

But failed miserably.

I'm special.
Get over it.

And I have my rights to believe no one can touch their nose using their upper lips the same way I can.

Maybe similar.
But never enough to be special.

Photobucket


In fact, I'm so special even to Lan himself.
That he even bought me a gift and knelt down so for me to accept his offering.

Well his offerings sucks like everyone's,
And it's a major disgrace for me to even accept it.

But I shall be kind to my own buddy.
And accept his gift.

Fuck.

I meant offering, to the Special One.

Photobucket


The reason why I'm only showing you half a pair.
It's mainly because I'm sick of everyone being a copycat.
Wearing both shoes with the same design on it.

They could have worn another shoe or at least color on their other foot.
But they choose not to.
I will tell you why;

They wanted to be as special as me.

Suckers with malfunctioning brain that can't understand the term "Originality".


Talking about brains.
My brain is too hardworking to just simply shut down and get me to sleep.

My special brain.

I haven't gotten any sleep since last night.
Especially with the lift construction in the morning.

But that's nothing to me as you can see.
I'm even blogging and I bet you don't even see any fatigue involved in my post.

That's because I'm not even close to the word "weak".
Unlike everyone, who was the cause that the word "weak" is even registered to the dictionary.


Photobucket


People complains when they didn't get enough sleep.
But just look at me.

I'm still fucking sexy like non-other even without any sleep.


So I spent my important day going out with ex-classmates of mine.

Well I must say it's fun.
Laughing around and such.

Laughing at them for making a fool outta themselves was really an enjoyable sight.
Knowing that they didn't even realised it was even a better laughing stock.

lol.
Suckers.


Now I shall take my leave from this retarded place.
Where every suckers in the world somehow gets to the tagboard spatting nonsensical phrases of pure idiocy.

Get a life.

But don't expect it to be special,
Lanny the Arrogant Buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home