Friday, December 21, 2007

Ahh, tagging game again. :(

Some people just can't see me sitting back on my computer seat with my two legs crosses each other's on my computer table, with my hands on the back of my head.

They just had to make me do something.

They just have to make sure I do something so they can then sit back and relax reading my entry.

But that's should be ok I guess, it's a tagging game, they kena, I also kena.

Yea I got beliefs in Karma.

So yeah, thanks to Hidayah a.k.a AkuKecik,
I've got tagged.

And I shall waste my time doing this piece of crap.

But I like crap.

Heh.

1. Do the following without complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourites
Colour: Blue, White, Black.
Food: Don't think I have one.
Song: Rock, those non-noisy ones like Killers or Strokes.
Movie: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy.
Sport: Football, Floorball, Badminton.
Day of the week: Umm..Saturday?
Seasons: Windy and Cloudy
Ice cream: VANILLA!



Currents
Mood: Erm, kind of hyper yet silent. (Ask wawa what I'm doing at msn right now)
Taste: Feel like vomitting.
Clothes: Chelsea jersey and track pants lol.
Desktop: You mean PC? I'm using one right now.
Toenail: Trimmed but not even.
Time: 11.40pm
Surrounding: Quiet night
Annoyances: Listless.
Thoughts: See above.


First
Best Friends: NurFaisal, my changkat primary classmate.
Crush: Primary schoolmate, not telling ya
Movie: How the hell can I remember that? Jurassic Park?
Lie: cant remember.
Music: Rock, Bon Jovi is to be blame.



Lasts
Cigarette: about an hour ago.
Drink(alcohol): Never
Car Ride: uhh..Hari Raya?
Phone Call: Sam
CD Played: Battlefield 2 PC game, heh.



Have you ever
Dated your bestfriend: Can't say I got a real bestie.
Broken the Law: Duh, littering.
Been Arrested: I'm a good boy, a good 19-yr old boy. So yeah, NO.



Skinny-Dipped: nope, shy la. lol.
Been on Tv: no
Kissed Someone you dont know: a stray cat.
5 things you are wearing: Jersey, Boxer, trackpants..and umm..2 pockets.
4 things you're done today: Went out with Mel Fraps, Got my pay, tried starbucks vanilla frappucino, MSN.
3 things you can hear right now: Cat finding sex, sis watchin tv in da living room, my typing.
1 things you do when you bored: Play game.



5 people to do this
1. Shyqah Boncet
2. Hidie Gigie
3. Fareha Cordless
4. Dilly Spammer
5. SeriAyam MarineParade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home