Sunday, December 02, 2007

The 19th, The best.

-------------------------------

So yesterday was Lan-Jiao's a.k.a Alan's 19 Birthday! Yeah, he turned 19 on the first of december. Pretty late uh.. haha So anyway, me, fiza and naz planned to surprise alan at his house. So I planned, fiza and naz became my useful helpers, really! haha I bet the surprise was a successful! :D Pictures are with Kuntet currently. We missed to capture those shots the moment we shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' at his gate! hehe Member nye muka surprised + paiseh nk mampos! haha

So then Kuntet got to leave to meet her bf, so left the 3 of us plus DIL. Bday Boy planned to bring us to Alpz Cafe to watch the Chelsea match with the chelsea fans. We tagged along and the place was awesomely cool! Alan got another birthday cake from his chelsea's fan club too. I bet that would be the best day of his life! hahaha
-------------------------------

- Taken from Wawa's blog to summarise what actually happened on my birthday.


Yeap she was right, it was my best day of my life if not the best birthday I had. :D

That week has been the most touching week I ever had, with my ITE friends shedding tears since it's our last week being classmates prior to graduating, and of course my birthday celebration.

I was expecting another boring birthday, just sitting my room alone playing games and chattin over msn with mates. But until like 4 or 5pm, Naz who was with me mentioned bout going to his bike under my void deck to get something.

And fucker actually had his first Punk'd activity on me when he came to my doorstep later and I heard people going.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

There you go, at my doorstep: Wawa, Fiza and Naz smiling and laughing as my face kept changing. Hell I can't stick to a shocked expression, touched expression, or maybe even running to my room crying with laughter.

But the one running to room was my sister, apparently pissed off, or maybe just jealous she didn't get such birthday suprise from her mates.

And yeah I was pretty embarassed since my house was in a bad shape, messy is one thing but to find my mom's bra hanged on a chair, hell I even laughed at myself for that.

Yes to those who wondered why I went out of my house a short while, I had tears in my eyes, but thankfully I sucked it back in asap.

So umm, they brought me LJS combo 1, mini-cakes and Starbucks donno-wad toffee.

YES A FUCKING STARBUCKS DONNOWAD TOFFEE!

You guys really made my day.

Fiza left to meet her bf though, but I still appreciate for coming by to wish me a happy birthday. Hell I'm so touched.

Dil came too, maybe substituting Fiza. hoho.

Anyway I actually had plans to celebrate my birthday by going to Alpz Cafe, meeting the SGCFC club watchin chelsea match. And what a blessing, I now have 3 mates willing to follow me there.

So then we left da house, Naz went home first with his bike as me, Dil and Wawa took the train to Dhoby Ghaut and walk our way to Alpz Cafe.

Awesome place to chill.
Seriously awesome.

It was a tad too cramped, with like 50 over chelsea supporters there sitting around. And a few wishing me happy birthday Nescafe upon me coming in.

Ah heck let's skip these, I just wanna talk about my birthday.

So after the first half of that chelsea game, one of them asked me and another guy to stand by the birthday cake they prepared on the table. I'm guessing that guy also same bday as me.

Heck I'm not so unique after all.

So they sang da birthday song to him first, than to me.

50 over people, looking at me, singing to me.

heh.

I WAS LIKE TRYIN TO COVER MY BLUSHNESS WITH MY HAND COVERIN MY MOUTH AND MY MIND GOES

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"

= Mass Sins Commited in one Birthday Song

I really don't know what to do, I just raised both of my arms and im like clapping above my head.

hahahahaha

So yeah they asked me for my wish.

Lan: "Umm.. I wish that Chelsea will reach the top of the table.."

*everyone still quiet, fuckers wanted to hear me say more. fucks..*

"...uhh...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

*everyone goes crazy and clappy and cheery and yea, happy.*

The person beside me: "I wish Chelsea will be the champions in the champions league"

Fucker said lesser words than me and still receive the same treatment from the 50-over people watchin.

Nevermind, at least the thoughts count.

so I took the knife, and ask him to hold my hand, and we romantically cut the cake together.

there goes the crowd clapping and blabla again.

Birthday boy huh, and I only ate one slice of cake.

HAHA

so yea Chelsea won da match, what a day on my birthday.


anyway we left alpz cafe then, naz and wawa ride together on a bike to tampines while wawa tells me and dil to take a cab there, faster than mrt.

"take a cab there, faster than mrt." - Remember this


So yeah me and dilly happily walk through the streets and stop by what looks like a busy road filled with vehicles, and we try to get a cab.

from 10

to 11.30

no taxi stopped.

wawa called me and said she needs to go home already, so left naz.

12am, and finally we got cab.

Reasons for getting a cab: Dil mentioned she wans to repent her sins and be a good girl

Coinceidence?

I view it as "pertunjukan". I donno an english word for it..umm "Point"?

so yea anw we reached salihin at tamps, ate nasi goreng beef there.

we went hanging out at a void deck, while naz went home to change.

two police officers came by and took down our names. hahaha. but nothing much la just wanna see our age and what we doing.

and what we actually did was me giving riddles to dil.

lol.

naz came back, and we walked to simei, to hang out under my void deck.

we went home at 6am like that.


Again, this has to be my best birthday ever. I would like to thank myself, Wawa, Fiza, Dil, Naz, and all the chelsea supporters club for making this day happen.

LOVE YOU ALL!


Alamak next year become 20-cent liao leh,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home