Monday, November 26, 2007

I may be on a downer, But I'm still in between.

I urge each and everyone of you...

To have this one minute of silence..

Mourning the loss of...




...My voice.

Bloody throat infection. :/


It seems that whenever I lie to my job Supervisor, Mr Phua, that lie seems to come true and backfired on me. Well I don't know but who knows he might be one of Singapore's "Heroes", even though he's more apek than teenager, heck he's just a plain apek with supernatural powers, or maybe lady luck is with him.

Scenario 1

Date marked: About last three weeks.

Excuse given for not coming to work: Sprained my ankle playing floorball, so bad that I couldn't come for work.

Supernatural Findings: That night, when playing street football with friends, someone ram the ball so hard that I twisted and sprained my ankle. Badly.


Scenario 2

Date marked: Last Saturday

Excuse given for not coming to work: Having high fever. (Actually I'm out at bugis with friends for my project.)

Supernatural Findings: The next day, I got throat infection, followed by a fever today. And lost of my voice.

Scenario 3

Date marked: Today

Excuse give for not coming to work: Chicken pox, and request for 1 week off.

Supernatural Findings: Nothing yet. BUT I HOPE HE'S POWERLESS TODAY, I DON'T WANNA CHICKY POX ON MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!



Other than that, I've actually met Hid in person today, well we met before but today we actually met. What I meant by actually is that when I meet her today, it was actually the first time we actually met. Actually I don't even get what I'm saying. And did you even actually trying to figure out what I actually meant when I said I actually met her?

So yes we actually met.

At least my voice was still there when we talk. But didn't really had the chance to sing live infront of ya, bloody throat infection. Hope it goes away by the time I'm meeting the rest of the band.

I mean, actually meeting the band.

Though I never met the band before.

Ah heck I'm sick kay? Understand why all I said is actually irritating.


So to all who actually cares for me, please wish me a get well soon, better if you're willing to send a card that has a picture of coffee on it. I'm currently having a fever, abit of flu, throat infection and loss of voice. Been quite sometime since I actually got sick.

But that sucks cause I'm on my last week in school.

YEAH IT ACTUALLY SUCKS ASS!

I wanna spend all my time being that crappy Lanny around my classmates, spending the last days together doing nothing but making a fool outta myself, and actually enjoy the moments.

But I'm sick. :'(


Yours Actually,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home