Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Aeroplanes and Friends, My first working experience

It was at 5pm, I received a call from Mr Manager, Phua.

not that curly hair yellow boots with ungraded english, mind you.

At first I was pretty shocked when he said something like

"eh today 6pm u can start work anot, fareez n nazri oso workin. can come?"

"eh i need to call my parents first ah"

*calls naz and talk talk*

*calls phua*

"ok la can."

"good good"

so dil followed me as we met naz at da airport, at cheers. bla bla den dil went meet fren n me n naz go tapping da pass and walkin da path, of BIG AEROPLANES.

It was really a nice view.

so at first, naz intro me to some of those he knows. den he go bck to his departure section, im doin arrival, way easier. at first i was totally silent, just listenin to apeks chattin and smiling at sum funny remarks they made at each other.

and that china boy, sheesh i don understand him but i still laugh at him playin around wiv ppl.

HAHA

so yeah, da work is pretty simple. container comes, we take bags and throw onto da conveyor belt. bla bla bla tiring bla bla bla exciting bla bla bla.

anw i started at 6pm and ended at 1am. super eh?

so bout 10 plus, frez n naz join me for arrival since departure no more bags. had fun really, talkin and singin and shoutin as we take bags n throw throw throw. and i hurt my fingernail. :/

its pretty relax work i must say. if plane land, container comes. no planes? BREAK. and i miss two flights cus i go eat eat, and no one cares. SO RELAX LAH!

anw 1am clock out, i took cab home wiv some girls who work there. but cab is free though, since company pay for us. I TOLD U RITE, RELAX!

now im at home, my palms all swellin. i guess if i raise hand at da middle of da road, confirm cars all stop.

so yea, my first work experience. exciting yet tiring.


I love aeroplanes,
AeropLANes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home