Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I said I wanna stand by your side, Darling is my head's right?

Fasting + Schooling is pretty tiresome, mind's not working due to lack-of-caffeine, in the end I had to do all the labs at home.

Sheesh.

Anyway I took this personality test at personalitytest.net, it's kinda accurate when I thought of it. This is what I've got for that test..

41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Though I'm not that sure at that considerate part, like hell I always play loud music off my pc in early morning when getting ready for school.

And sing with my horrific voice. :/


That aside, last night I went breaking fast with my classmates for the first time. All the male Jantan Brothers feat. Yan. I ate nasi goreng ikan bilis with Mi, I mean Rozaimi. And we both agree it's definitely not the best we tasted so far. Lack of ikan bilis, full of veggies, and full of chillis. Sheesh. But it was really torturin as we eat, kept laughing and getting tummy cramps.

Ha-ha.


So yeah, I'm gonna do my labwork, and my flash project right after this blogpost. 3 labworks and a project, sheesh.

And it's exactly 4 hours more to Marianti's birthday, going 18 right? So yeah..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE JANTAN BISING!


Call me up and we'll crap throughout the night,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home