Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dreams

Am I dreaming,
Or am I not
Why are things I've been knowing
Are things that I also forgot

Someone please wake me up
Someone please kick and slap me
Let me know if I am up
And it's reality that I see

Cause dreams are meant to be
Fake expressions for the heart
They can get you happy
But they can also hurt you so much

They make up a lot of lies
Yet they give you comfort
Helping you to climb dreams so high
Leaving you unlogically excited

And when you come back to the real world
You start wishing you've never woken up
What are we thinking; Thoughts of suicidal?
Forever sleeping in a life made-up?

So please don't let it continue
I don't want my feelings to be fake
Take me back to the now and true
Now please, give me a wake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home