Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've been"GAMED" by fad to list my own weird things, oh well.here goes.

Rules:
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you'll need to select 6 people to be tagged and list their names.


1) When I'm in a group friends, say 5 or more, I'm usually very quiet and inactive. But when in a pair or threesome (lol) I spit out my crap almost every second. The bigger the group, the quieter I am. :)

2) I love to compare my skin fairness with people whom I think is fair, and when I know I'm fairer, I'm happy.

3) I tend to fall for girls who are neither pretty or sexy in normal boy's eyes. But rather those averagely pretty, abit skinny, normal-fair skin, decent, species.

4) Often, I eat 2 meals a day, or sometimes once. But even if I ate alot, I won't get fat. a.k.a High Metabolism Rate.

5) Even when I'm very tired, sometimes if I'm not careful, I will get to my bed, starts thinking stuff, tired gone, cannot sleep.

6) I simply love gazing at skies, not that I'm emo or anything but it simply brings peace to my mind. And they intensify my daydreaming quality.


Now the 6 of em to do this..(even though the 6 may have stop visiting my blog)

Jeshaiah
Azillah
Fareha
Mashita
Ashyqah
Kenneth

*points at u all laughing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home