Sunday, May 27, 2007

I say the right things but act the wrong way.

I present to you, the greatest thing ever since the previous post....


THE NEXT POST!

been feelin rather down lately, not reli down as in down but umm, confused i guess.. but i'll keep it personal for nw...

so yeah my previous test i scored an "A", just right at that 80% dot.. have to keep maintaning now, gonna get my gpa point soon enuf, after both exams r finished.. i hope 2 get a 4 again, anything less will b my downside.

oh and i finished my 3dmax project too, its pretty simple bout a ball launcing from a platform, den had a short dominos entertainment which ends up revealin my name. i enjoyed doin it thou.

wad else ah....

my uncle final fantasy X disc got prob laa.. i almost complete but got hang here hang there.. haiya stress u noe.. and another note bout game, Granado Espada is stil very nice even after almost a week of playin.. can afk-levelling, useful cus I can eat at da same time.. heh..

aniwae just now my cousins came, close ones tat is.. we 3 used to play together when we're small, and i rmb my fav game was being animals.. i usually bcome a cat, tiger and gorilla.. haha funny i know but seriously, i got potential bcome gorilla. i stil rmb hw my grandfather played along and give us a bowl of milk for us to drink from like a cat..

those are the good times, when we were young n trouble-free.

anyway i found out my cousin's best fren is same sch as me, yay

last nite, me fad yat and mi hang out afta sch till quite late, ard 9 plus den go home.. spend da nite doin crap.. hehe.

so uh tmr i might be goin out to TM to buy a new watch. so if u wan my autograph pls do come to TM in e afternoon. i will b makin an apperance there for the sake of my fans..

Ya as if!


Added More Photos On My Friendster,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

November 10, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home