Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like.

sheesh i keep hearing Mika songs these days..

even with his uber irritating voice, haha

so yah not much goin on recently, yeah as u can c my life is super boring recently.. go sch, finish sch go tampines lepak wiv frens, den go hom play game.. always like tat.. almost everyday, heh.. anyway, term 2 of sch has been pretty gd i guess.. not much of lessons but hell just come la tok2 wiv cher n play computer games..

so ya now, about HAIR! yah im quite vain if u notice.. always bout HAIR, even pubic HAIR.. haha kiddin.. so ah yah i hv been surfin net on which hairstyle suits me all, im actually goin for MODs but hell i just need alternatives in case da first one doesnt work out.. pictures after this post.

and once again, i hate my hair now.

these days hv been boring ah, anyone wanna go out?

oh and i put more music/live videos into my iPod, Strokes and Killers.

Been almost 2 weeks now,
Alan Sibei-Sian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home