Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some people think they're always right, others are quiet and uptight

YAY i went for a haircut again..

this time i cut BOTAK! Yes botak! haha

nah seriously i went to da saloon near my house der to so call "edit" my hair a little. the back's a little uneven, so i even-ed it and cut it a lil short.. all of this is to ensure tat wen my hair grows back long, it'll be just like hw i wan it to be.. and i even showed the Julian of The Strokes' picture to the hairstylist on hw i wan it to be wen it grows long..

Lan: I want da side n back sumtink like dis. *Shows Julian's pic on my hp*

HairStylist: Oh very nice. Is that you?

Lan: *Insert shocked expression here*

HairStylist: Oh your fren ah?

Lan: ahh...yah..


then bla bla kena cut bla bla short bla bla haha bla bla tats y.

OKAY NOW, i will swear an oath tat im gonna keep my hair for at least 3 months from now, if i have a choice. which means i wont go for a haircut bcus i feel like it or wad, unless teacher force me or wad..

Oath: Keep hair for at least 3 months
Expiry date: 21-7-2007

If by da time im happy wiv hw my hair has been growin, i will extend it to like 6 months plan, or maybe even 1 year plan. Free subscription fee.

i noe my hair a lil wavy but still, I WAN JULIAN'S HAIR!

I Will Hold My Oath Fulfilled,
Alagorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home