Saturday, March 31, 2007

Su-per-phan-tas-tich!

HEY!

kk im so forcing myself to update nw, gotta get my lazy mind to think of something to blog..heh.

basically my days are all too typical, playin games and drinkin nes at hom.. but i've been goin out lately. anyway to sumarrise things up..

so been playin my uncle's final fantasy X lately, ok la pretty fun.. nice storyline so far.. and on last wed, naz and frez came over to thon at my house.. so uh i won the king of winning eleven; frez.. heh, and naz beat him once too.. i tink he no form la tat nite.. so uh all of us ended sleepin at like...7am? walao we all lied down at like 4am, but laugh like wad until 7am.. yea talk bout lots of things, funny things especially...

naz went home awhile at 7, so wiv one man down, da laughter decrease and me n frez eventually fell aslp.. den naz sms me whether we woke up anot, i sms him "yep" den went back to slp, haha.. so uh he came back round 10am, only to find us aslp.. so no choice, i woke up, open da door, den went back to slp.. he play my ps2 awhile den oso join us slping..

and in the end we woke up at 3pm.

so much for da plans to hv breakfast at longjohn.. so uh aniwae we went to Temasek Poly, frez wanna hand in his poly form..tokin bout tat.. reza and frez is going into poly dis april if im nt wrong.. tats my goal for nw, 2 yrs in ite den go poly straight, skippin another 2 yrs or as its called: "higher nitec, jus like dem.. so uh bck to topic, yea im kinda shocked myself to noe poly is tat BIG.. furthermore tats just temasek, i heard its one of the smallest, cant imagine wads da biggest is like.. maybe even bigger den simei?

after poly, we took bus 23, meetin reza inside as we venture to beach rd, but stoppin by at mrt station as mat join our party.. so we went to beach rd and ate, i ate beef pattaya.. hmm nt so nice, and i ordered ice blended mocha.. da top was great, but overall.. yucks man too milky.. so uh den we go ontop as i went to find da shoes and bag i wanted.. yea tats my mission of goin beach rd in da first place..

i didn't find da bag i wanted, and for shoes, ders nt much choice either.. after i finish visitin shops again and again, we went to golden mile to find it.. oya im lookin for converse chuck taylor shoes btw.. and goldenmile failed me.. so no choice but walk all da way to suntec city.. and finally found da shoes i wan there, in converse shop itself.. my first time buyin a leather shoe, hope i can keep it unharmed... so uh den went home afta tat..

tats all i guess, aniwae my class chalet is in a week time.. cant wait for it.. heh..

Where can I find my bag,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home