Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We took a back road, we're gonna look at the stars.

horrible start for a day..seriously.

woke up bout 9am today, even wrote a post just now on da same ol blog, cus i was plannin to hit town later on, thinkin da bursary is already in my bank account.. so bout 10.30 went out, sat in mrt alone watching LOTR: RotK on my iPod as i make my destination to orchard, reacing topman like 11 plus, just opened. so i went in and check out those stuffs i wanna buy, found my stuff n sizes, everitink was perfect till i went to cashier to check my bank balance as i got an uncomfortable feeling..

$2.75.

the day before i chequed in at 10am plus, and when i went to the atm machine it said "Hold Balance for 1 DAY" me and my frens tot 1 Day means 24 hours, which meant I can get da money out after 10 on da nx day.. esp its bout 11 plus at topman.. so i called up my mom and she said mayb 12pm den can take out.. im rushin for band lunch at seoulgarden, and i was tinkin whether to wait till 12, get my stuff and go for da lunch at TM.

but i called da bank cust sv and found out, can take out at 2pm.. now imagine if u were me

1) Being woke up early because of effing construction infront of my house.
2) Nobody gonna follow you going town.
3) You thought your bank account has the cheque cashed in and you went to get something with confidence.
4) Upon reaching, you got everything ready only to found out number 3 was wrong.
5) You heard you can only take out your money 3 hours from now.
6) So you spent another 50 minutes in MRT ALONE going home, as you're rushing for an appointment
7) YOU FORGOT TO DRINK NESCAFE BEFORE GOING OUT!

yeah i noe im like all so selenge and kiasu all, but hell i wan to get things done quickly so tat i can focus on other things..my days has been much very bad recently.. why.

so went to seoulgarden to meet my sec sch band and ate one full plate of beefs and chickens, eh btw da coffee beefs damn nice.. when i come with my plate, everyone was like "WAH AZLAN U CAN FINISH THIS AH?"

Usual rule applies: Don't judge the book by it's cover. (I may be thin but my appetite far outweighs my size)

so afta da seoul thingy, they went for camp as i meet wee teck and went to extra2 at da band camp.. sian lah nv do much, we had a conversation with mrs ng on hw da band is doin now.. i had to put my honest opinions regarding them, and sad to say what i described the band now is 95% bad.

so ya aniwae fr wad i see band camp seems to be rather boring today, and i was askin juniors hws da nightwalk and everyone was like "wth are they tryin to be scary or tryin to greet us" so aniwae mrs ng sent us alumnis to the gate as we made our way home.

K lets get serious now.. I know there are those I have offended, those that I didn't put much attention on and those that I showed my negative attitude on. Words may never been much but I give you my apologies. Things have been going rather unwell recently.. this includes my parents greed for money, that effing construction which destroy any good mood i had in me, and friends too. i hv been all moody these days..

My family especially.. they're like "ok i give you money and you get your needs."

When was the last time I actually ate Mom's cooking? Everyday I had to go out to buy some food to eat at home. My fridge has been rather empty, maybe just a cereal and milk.

Whatever I tell mom, will just fall on deaf ear. All I ask for is her cooking to be hygienic, I want to eat healthy food, seriously.. And i wanna be like a normal family that eats at home.. and i had roaches in cupboards, mom scratching everywhere on her body as she picks up food to cook without washin hands properly.

I might be petty, but I'm petty on hygiene.

When I have my own family, I will change all of that, I will perfect what was never been the life I wanted. All my money will be halal, I wont waste money on gambling like how my father did and sit by the tv everyday hoping to win money.. money that is illegal religiously. I want to make sure my family will pray together everytime the time comes. And also paying equal attention to all members. Be hygienic too.

Whenever I had conversation with my mom, I usually end up with a bad mood. No matter how good mood i was before that. My family's thinking disgusts me to be honest. I'm doing all I can to stay away from their bad influences.


I will still laugh nonetheless,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home