Sunday, March 04, 2007

*Injects* *plucks* oww

YAY

so today morning i went to the dentist, worse still, on empty stomach.. eheheh.. umm ok la my mom like so scared bout me going to get my tooth plucked out.. haha im da victim she da one scared.. so uh ya came to da clinic at 9.30am.

so ah to cut it short, the worse part bout da appointment was da injection.. i tink i kena inject 3 times, and 3 times i cried.. not reli cried but tears of pain came out.. PAINFUL LAH. so uh ya den shortly after, da dentist prepare the "toothpuller".. tat part i quite nervous and im like pinching my mouth to confirm numb already anot.. walao skali nt numb den he pull out tooth, wah i faint liao.

da pullin was somewhat enjoyable, if i don look at the puller. cus da dentist was like using all his strength twisting and shaking that "toothpuller" to get my tooth out.. scary ya? aniwae i saw da dentist face like wan to shit, n sumhw i found a weird sense of humor and stop myself from laughin, i don wanna risk havin a tooth swallowed.. especially canine tooth.

erm so today he only taking two tooths, canine tooths. only da right part of my mouth, so only my right part numb.. den afta pullin out, i kena gargle water den spit out.. wah piang my right side of my mouth numb, so i cant close properly. during the gargle i accidentaly shoot out water+blood fr my mouth several times.. poor assistant kena clean floor.. so aniwae dentist put a cotton on da bleedin gums, and gave me antibiotics, painkillers n xtra cottons..

best part: i got to bring home my pair of canine tooth.

k uh my mom freaked out upon seeing my bloody canine tooth in da plastic bag, haha..i look oso quite scary, but my tooth wad to do. so umm ya da bleedin went on like, forever man.. from 10am until like 2pm still havent stop, i got tired of changin cottons.. but lucky la finally stop before i use my last cotton..

oh ya wen i saw myself at da mirror, i look like retarded. havin one side of my mouth open n da other close.. wow numbnes is cool effect man, and it lasts until 12pm like tat bfore fading off, den i was introduced to Mr Pain. and of course i took painkillers bfore it gets worse.. I know how painful it can bcome, so i betta don take risk.

OKAY enough bout teeth, u wan more later tmr i post pics of my tooth.

naz came over todae, same ol thing, play games.. den watched Liverpool vs Man U match.. man u won by a late goal, ahh pressure on chelsea again..owell.. so uh now i watchin chelsea vs portsmouth match...wah ballack hair long liao.. when i went for haircut he went to cut botak, but nw his hair longer den mine.. weird eh.

Waitin for my tooth-fairy,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home