Friday, March 02, 2007

Oh tell me what you wanna know, oh come on oh come on oh come on..

Dear Diary,

Action has been pretty low for the past few days. To keep it short, I didn't have any lessons on Wednesday. So I sent two jeans for alteration, again, since my jeans look tapered and I hate to see myself wearing tapered jeans. Went to Tampines' 201, met the aunty and I had to pay again since I asked for a different alteration, that makes it 14 bucks for both of my jeans, I truly am shocked to hear that collection is available on next tuesday. Wow, just wow. So after that Naz came over to my house and we play games.

Oh, I've downloaded two game demos for my PC. Unreal tournament 2004 and Football manager 2007. Cool games. UT definitely worth my bucks if I were to spend my money on the upcoming UT 3, it's an FPS game that is more to the "Free-For-All" matches instead of ordered battle like how my Battlefield 2 FPS is. FM, on the other hand, requires much brain-working that one can get stressed up trying to manage their team. Oh and the demo for FM just finished today, played 3 months with my Chelsea team.

Now about today.

Strangely enough, I slept at 1am last night. I hope I can get my sleeping timetable back to shape, classes have been cruel on me. Anyway woke up about 10am this morning, went to BK and get my Double Croissanwich sausage meal. It was unfortunate they forgot the hash brown, but being the lazy boy I am, I didn't went back but instead just sit in front of my PC as I ate the stuffs. The drink happened to be coffee. As expected, I went "hyper-mode", talking upsized crap to whoever MSN-ed me or talked to me at school.

Talking about school, the same usual thing took over again. Oh and I saw EVSS (My Secondary School) students in the multi-purpose, none of them that I knew of except my ex PE teacher Miss Chin. Had a short talk with her then that's it. Well lets just skip that.

So after all my lessons finished, friends and I went to Tampines again. We ate at LJS, smoke at the outdoor, play around like homeless children in Toys R' Us, then went home after Yat went home to get a CD to pass Fad.

Home afterwards, played my FM till demo was finished. Very low activity on my MSN, the noisy contacts either didn't came online or don't bother talking to me.

And Today I Wrote Good English,
Alan White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home