Sunday, March 11, 2007

Alright let's go, you convinced me

heya,

Again, nothin much la lately.. so umm ytd i went for my dental appointment again, takin out another two tooths, which adds to 4 in total.. heh.. but weird la wen wan to wake up, as if im sleepwalking: I set my alarm to 8am da night bfore, but i was woken up by dentist's call at like 9.10, askin why i stil havent come; da weird thing is tat i hv my hp in my hand at tat time wiv da alarm off.. strange, seriously.

soo its abit like da prev appt, but dis one much faster.. I HATE INJECTIONS.. durin da extraction of my tooths, its like so much quicker man.. i tink cus i late den dentist wanna go home quick. so umm wen home wiv my numb mouth again, lookin like retarded again.. and i took pics of myself wiv tat retarded face.. BUT I WONT LET U SEE IT, unless i see u in RL.. heh.. umm aniwae da numbness and bleedin stop much faster den last time.. incredibly amusing.. AND I STILL ATE COMBO2, haha torture la i tell u, but im stubborn wad to do.

den bla bla bla play 9dragons bla bla bla.. frez n naz came at nite to overnite at my house.. frez, a.k.a the king of winning eleven played against us on winning 11, naz lost to him by 2 goals.. den my turn to play against him, we played 2 times.. wen i played england i lost by 2 goals.. and wen i played germany, I WON BY 3 GOALS! I WON THE KING! hurray me, ohya hes still usin brazil, tak abis2 sak die ni.

so uh den we went out to 7 11, bout 1plus at nite, i bought potato bun and some donuts, they bought donno wad n donno wad. went back to my hse to watch Man U match against middlesbrough, Draw. afta da match, frez did his usual thing: maple. while me n naz played winnin 11..

den 5am slp awhile, 6.45 they woke up to go home.. i got back to my mattress and fell aslp till 3..
ok gonna go 9dragons-ing

Blue Dragon of Wu-Tang,
Az-Lang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home