Sunday, March 25, 2007

She's got her halos and wings, hidden under his eyes.

kk looks like everyone pushin me to update my blog, summore i cant use sch as an excuse since my holidays just started..

THAT'S RIGHT U SEC SCH PPLS, MY 3-WEEKS MARCH HOLIDAYS JUST STARTED.

okeyyy for those who still wonders y i havent been updatin for quite of a long time, reason is im in fact very "busy" playin games, 9dragons is still hot on da desktop.. other den tat, i've been goin for football wiv fren every nw and den.

pretty lots of things hv been happening lately, i'll try to summarise em up..

so last update was on last wed rite? bout me dying? well i hope ur smart enough not to believe tat, just another pile of crap from da typical azlan..heh.. so da day after i "died", i went home straight since der isnt much thing to do other den doin my DMT test.. DMT= Digital Media Technology, and as u might hv guessed, we did the test online. I scored 73.66%.. im pretty *toot*-ed up.. seriously.. i was aiming for 90 and above and unbelievably i scored a gay 70 mark.. but da gd news is tat i did it without others helpin me.. i did it wiv honesty.. after all if i were to cheat, im cheatin myself arent i.. and Leon if ur readin this, dont ever tell me answers wen i doin my test. seriously. ;)

so on fridae i played field football wiv naz, reza, yat, nur, mat.. but wth man, i just came den rain.. tk sempat pegang bola pon.. dden take off my boots and play void deck football.. okay la quite fun, but i went home with blue blacks on my heels..heh. den went home bout 9 plus, naz came over to my hse, den i invite frez to come over oso, and we all overnite happily ever after.. play games, go 7 eleven ard 3 plus, den talk crap in my room and laughin and crying(only frez).

so on sat dey went home, and ayam cancelled da shopping trip.. suey ah i drink nes already to get myself hyped up skali cancel.. so to get my hyperism in control, i sing2 to Killers and Strokes. and spent da rest of my boring time playing games and chatting.. OH YA fgt to mention, i got this "Buy daily savers meal and get 6 nuggets for only 30 cents" kfc coupon. So i went to kfc, bought zinger meal upsize and give da nuggts coupon.. alot already rite?

AND I STILL BOUGHT OLD CHANG KEE CURRY PUFF

i ate so much, haha.. in e end i cant finish one kfc nugget, alamak if only my cat noes hw to eat nuggets.

and finally news bout today.. so ah i slept at 4am gitu, woke up ard 3pm plus.. played games awhile, den i follow my family go uncle's house.. finally i wore tat skinny jeans i bought at topman.. been waitin for a chance to wear tat, heh.. and wen i reach der everyone was like

"ceh lan, mat rock ah.. awie ke pe beb..zaman rock 60-an seh"

English Translation: "Ceh Alan, you look like a rocker. Like that rocker, Awie. From rock legend of the 60's eh."

Chinese Translation: "Ceh Ah-Lan, ni ching kang hong hengeng. Nang keng pong, Awie. Hongkong shanghai angmokio leh."

Tamil Translation: "hjbdjhadgh jkbakjdf jkhgkajdsf;kh bhaoieubwk df;ajbdf , jha;odjhf;iowehr kladf"

so ya went loyang point wiv cuz to eat at mac, i blanja him mcchicken.. den go 7-11 he blanja me sweet.. HAHA.. give and take mah.


The 60's Mat Rocker,
Azwie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home