Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ode to my family

YA I KNOW LONG TIME NV UPDATE

hi,

soooo lots but a few things happened recently.. well nt reali alot but not too few either, but its alot more den a few..owell

okey to start off.. erm wad did i update on last time ah..

*checks blog awhile*

ok siao, previous post didnt really gt on sum specific doings.. waste my time check.. so uh.. dis few days my not so outgoing days.. been hanging out in game world playin my beloved 9Dragons.. Wooohooo WU-TANG, and SHAOLIN, and BROTHERHOOD OF THIEVES.. yay abang2 and adik2 ku.

so ahh, on sunday n ytd i played football wiv my frens at tampz dome. .same ol place.. heh yea been doin pretty much exercises lately, YAY GOOD.. and ytd i even had napfa test, 2 items left only, shuttle run and pull ups..

shuttle run da first one i took small steps hopin to sprint faster, but end up gettin 14.23s. 2nd try i took longer steps even thou it feels so slow and im like flying.. but i got 10.01.. lets get one thing straight: Technics can be deceiving. oh and pull up i did 6, ya so gay I noe.

oh and i had a hair strand stuck in my throat for like 3 days already.. i donno wan to go doc anot.. sure its irritating but i scared go doc later kena operation.. slit throat like hari raya haji or wad.. den i bcome penanggal..HAHA. so umm, i tried everything.. eating hard stuff to drinking boiling hot nescafe, tat effing hair just wont go down.. i even vomited my intestines out.

oo and nw im at sch updatin my blog, waddahell no lesson. so cher just walk2 talk2 laugh2 stare2 look2 see2 watch2 and2 we2 just2 sit2 here2 doing2 our2 own2 things2

haha2

NUMBER 2 FTW

yes i noe im crazy.. HEY dis mornin i ate BK breakfast ok.. not tat its reali tat big-of-a-thing, BUT I DRANK COFFEE! I DRANK TAT HYPER-ENERGETIC-GIVING COFFEE OF BK.. OH NOES I DRANK COFFEE NO WAI.. ZOMGLOLOLLMAO I FEEL SO HYPER TAT I FEEL LIKE JUMPING..

*jumps off Level 4 of ITE Macpherson*

Mr Mark: Hi, this is Azlan's teacher. I hate to inform all of you this but Az has died due to caffeine side effects. If there's anything any of you would like to clarify, please call 235-35-35 and state your address, don't forget the secret password: Two Super Hawaiian Pizzas and Large Coke please.

Please state your password when they ask you what do you want. Again, Az is no more. But not to worry, I will assign his clone: Lan, to further update the blog. Though I estimate it will be too short-of-a-time before he drank coffee and commited suicide like his original version.

And he's hell of a crap too.

Hurray he's finally gone,
Mark Lee (His NMS teacher)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home