Monday, April 02, 2007

I don't fucking get it..

say what you wan, laugh at me all u want, i care not for your unthoughtful opinions to what i have to say now.. im just fuckin annoyed, seriously.. i cant even believe my family would do this to me, after all this time... keepin it away from me till now.. ITS TOO LATE FATHER, MOTHER FOR ALL U CARE.

no wonder i kept having those dreams, kept feel something was missing.. i refuse to believe what i feel, and continue in life as if nothing ever happened.. he existed, but only now i realised..

i had a brother.

last night i woke up from my dream with him, no its not a dream.. its a hint that i should have believe last time when i started dreaming of him.. AND IM SO STUPID NOT TO BELIEVE THAT IS REAL.. seriously, this is fucking horrible feeling i have now..

i went to mom and explained regarding dreams i had, as i had always do since past.. but all she say is "its jus a dream" "don give a heck bout it" "u hv no brother".. until today i saw her frown when i mentioned my dream.. until today i knew something was amiss, and i had to shout to the top of my lungs till she let me know the truth..

THE DAMN TRUTH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAST YEARS I HV BEEN LIVING.

even my father couldnt stop me from going rampage.. i hv always been quiet in front of him, but now its just a different thing.. what im totally angry about is they are clueless to e whereabouts of my brother, even the name.. all i know is he's younger, and all you freaking know tat i've always wanted a younger brother.. now i know that want doesnt come from thin air, but that want has been hinting on me..

i want to find him, i want to get to know my flesh blood i've never seen.. i wanted to befriend him, get him back to the family..

I want my brother back...

this is weird but I miss him. sure i dont remember spending time with him but I just, miss him..

i cant put my expression into words now... think of yourself in my position, what would u feel.. if i have been rather quiet lately, u know why..

I...just want to find my brother.

i have to hide my further message, so to precaution you if you're disgusted at massive use of vulgarities.. i know i don hv under 10-year old visitors in my blog, but still.. if u still wan to read then just highlight the message below this paragraph.. i dont fuckin care what people have to say, what my family have to say, and what people say bout my family.. I will just speak my honest mind..


HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAMMIT! HAHAHAHA DID I GOT YOU? in case u still wondering, yes u've been april fooled, everything above is just another make up story... HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home