Monday, April 09, 2007

And tomorrow I'm gonna be Arnold Swarczhenegger wannabe

I'VE BOUGHT CIGAR!

haha yea, been telling myself one day i wanna try tat so ya, dream comin true.. so umm dis cigar i've bought, strawberry flavour.. cheap2 one lah, $7 for one... so yeah its nt tat thick one u saw arnold smokin, dis one looks like pencil, or eyeliner.. heh..

aniwae those who though im a smoker.. well i only smoke on special occasions, so its reli up to u to call me smoker or not.. n special occasions happened very seldom, like my class chalet tmr for an example.. so ya on a side note..

I BOUGHT MY FIRST CIG PACK ytd, infront of mom summore.. bought Malboro menthol since my smoker frens has been tellin me dis one nice.. im a lil suprise to see it that ex, 11plus. man i i still rmb as a kid, dis pack cost only like 8 bucks.. wow price sure increased alot man.. but nvm la since its only for da chalet..

okay enough about smokin, so ytd naz came my hse again overnite.. played winning eleven as usual..den go out go 7-11. tats wer i bought my cigar.. got 5 diff flavours, Parcella (sp?), Chocolate, Mango, Strawberry, Berry.. all i noe except this parcella.

den umm.. todae morning he went home and i go dentist, to get my braces tighten again to cover da gap after my tooths got xtracted..den afta tat i went home to slp.. quite hard la cus got construction just infront of my window.. can u imagine how noisy it is?

so yeah cls chalet tmr, i still wonder hw will my frens react wen i smoke cigar infront of em..

"Siol ah Lan, ko isap cigar!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home