Saturday, April 07, 2007

And my heart, beats in it's cage..

Been almost a week eh?

YAH i know im super lazy, but cmon man, it's sch holidays, theres like nothin interestin to talk bout.. every day seems so typical to me...anyway heard the recent news?

Two students from East View Secondary went missing in Pasir Ris Beach on Thursday Evening.

They were celebrating their frens bdae.. meh dis sucks ass, imagine in future wen dis fren of them celebrates his/her bdae, instead of gd memories he'll always reminded bout the death of his frens on his bdae.. and dying by drowning is sooo torturing.. can u imagine u try so hard to breathe but u cant?

i donno these 2 guys but i gv them my condoslenceses (sp?).

now other stuffs.. hmm.. okay i must say this school holidays is DAMN BORING.. seriously.. my frens will either be working, taking practical for the bike license, even if they're free, they ALWAYS go footballing.. meh, i can hardly find someone to go town with.. tat is why its boring.. and these days i hv been staying at home like so much, playing games watchin tv or tickle my cat..

so ya, and my class chalet coming up nx wk, on tues.. at least theres sumtink to do there..

or so i hope..

Even my dreams were boring,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home