Sunday, May 06, 2007

Headlines: Shevchenko and Ballack of Chelsea feelings the Blues.

It's official now mates,

I'm starting to hate Chelsea, and that's good news to most of the ppls I know here.. Man U fans especially, u guys mayb irritating but I still respect Man U, NOT THE FANS OK.

So what pushed me to hate Chelsea?

Answer: Attitude

It's in the papers mates, Mourinho wants Ballack sacked.. noe y? bcus ballack flew to munich to get his ankle fixed, his injury to b specific.. yes its without the manager's permission, but hell what so big of difference can it make? he wants his injury treated so he can start playin again FOR the club.. but instead of being thankful, that effin mourinho wanted him sacked, thankfully some other important ppls stand up for ballack..

Seriously Mourinho, stop this toot. heh

AND THAT MIKEL, he said in the papers that Man U doesnt deserve the Premiership title.. as much as I dislike Man U being crowned champions, I know they played very well this season and seriously deserve that title.

Sore-loser?

You bet.

Yes I'm still watchin chelsea matches, but i hope ballack will leave that club and join another english club, the big 4 preferably.. I used to be so excited when i thought ballack was linked to Man U but damn he rejected Ferguson's offer.. da gd news is tat if ballack joined man u, me, naz and frez are able to watch man u matches together happily without conflict.

Come on Ballack, you don deserve to be in Chelsea, you deserve to be in a better club, a club that appreciates you.


haha sorry for soundin a little emo.. that is all

Sorry to those non football fans, this post is just football

Yet I Support You Ballack,
Michael Azzack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home