Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You're in a strange part of our town

hellooo

as some of u hv seen on my msn personal message, i described there regarding i got so called "possessed".. it happens two times, but da 1st one wasnt tat major yet.. i felt pretty anorexic today morning, i ate and i just want to vomit but i kept it in.. since ciggies can prevent tat "wanna-vomit" feeling, i took one at da back gate of sch.. so yea was smokin wiv frens, wen i tried suckin a big amount fr tat ciggie, thats wen it started..

its seriously hard to describe, and nothin physically actually happen tat mite hv grab my frens attention.. i try to describe though, imagine ursef being so fast asleep, den someone suddenly come to you and shout like waking u up, also scaring u.. its like ur mind havent fully adapt to the surroundings after u woke up..

i cant reli move my body for awhile wen tat happen, and i reli felt as if something inside of me wanna get out.. ah well its pretty scary wen it happened.. oh well anw..

afta sch we went tamps, open plaza in tm there.. i wanna make sure if its actually da ciggie tat made me feel like wad hpn bfore, so i tried another, i mean half a ciggie fr my fren.. so far ok until my last puff, it happened again.. and perhaps more serious dis time..

im like totally lost control of my body, i wanted to say something but am too shocked to do it.. even durin dis chaos, i saw my macdonald milkshake dropped out of my hands, hittin some of my sch pants, my body was leanin left as far as i can tell.. i donno hw long it happened but i got to my sense back anyway.. i asked my frens wad actually happen to me, n i gt to noe tat indeed my body was actin strangely, leaning to da side and my head EVEN kinda rotate in small circles slowly..

yeah as u can guess, im pretty freaked out after hearin all that, wiv milkshake still on e floor.. they went tellin me perhaps i was fainting n havin low blood pressure.. well i find it difficult to believe since all my life, i never fainted before, i never get these kind of feeling.. im sure its da ciggie tat causes this to happen.. they even told me im gonna die soon..sheesh.

ok enough about dis possession thingy, life as per normal, nth special happening.. unless u count possession in.. ;)

Seriously Freaked Out,
Lan