Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh man can't you see, I'm nervous so please, pretend to be nice, so I can be mean

orite time for a real update.

rmb da game advertisement on tv lately? Granado Espada? so yeah wen lu gave me da promotion cd for me to try, and so I did.

THAT GAME FREAKING ROCKS OK!

yeah like totally, but unlike last time im not gonna talk alot bout games, isnt tat much ppl comin here tat are gamers..

so umm...my insomnia being pretty bad lately, my last slp was fr 4am - 10am, and i actuali lied down from 11.30pm da day bfore... haiz why cant i just fall aslp like everyone else.. and i've been heavily dependent on nescafe every morning to make sure im alert enough in sch.. like hello its tests month

Talkin bout test, my previous 2 test scored damn bad, sheesh see la nv study again. my DMT and NMS both scored bout 60 plus.. so lately im startin to revise, if dis time i cant get another A i donno wad to say bout myself.

so yep last nite palepa called me, tellin me topman got sale, selected items for 50% OFF LA DEY! GSS mah.. so i travelled alone to meet her n fiza at marina sq, too see those sales for myself..yes im tat desperate, haha.

anw found out da jeans i wantedwasnt one of da selected items, no choice but hafta buy it at normal price, quite ok la, 66 bucks.. got one skinny jeans kinda catches my eye but abit ex la, 89, aiya..

anw afta shoppin, we went bk eat2.. i bought cappucino tat didnt taste like it at all, like normal coffee.. walao cheat my money.. afta tat go hom loh..

n today so tirin leh.. nt bcus of exercise or wad but i kena disturbed like hell, esp from mi n fad.. dey noe bout my melata moves oredi..sheesh..anw i went hom n slp awhile.. gotta reserve my energy man, later gt champs league final

A MUST WATCH BEBEHS


And I can't decide,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home