Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You pretty pretty little pettycoat..

Anyone tried Prima Deli's Durian puffs before? they're freaking nice ok, my mom keeps buyin em and i keep eatin em bfore others finish it.. haha.. seriously they're nice, esp if u love durians, dis is the thing for u.. 6 for$1 i tink.

btw hi

had my DMT phase test ytd, or practical test for those non-ite. It tests you on capturing video fr a dvd, edit it, and save it on an empty dvd. ok ah i gues i did pretty well.. anyway bfore da test, kenneth of MRC and Hidayat of AMC had a short argument, one that could lead to a fight.. yeah da atmosphere was pretty serious, but i walk ard shouting n holdin my head like a fool, somewhat making fun of them.. HAHA fun leh. so uh someone broke the going-to-be fight. but like best ah see ppl fight. :/

oh and i havent been playin games lately.. well maybe my final fantasy X n winning eleven on PS2, but on comp, i nv played a game, for like more den a week now.. confirm if i go in nw ltr my guildmates will b like "NES WHERE HV U BEEN, WE MISS U"

ohya i plan to go topman dis sat, ders this straight jeans tat catches my eyes priced bout 66.. at da same time my frens plan to go shisha dis sat too, n im invited.. gonna be my first time if i followed em.. aiya see first la whether bz anot.

and today is seriously boring.. no school= no fun

can sum1 pls ask me out?


Just Finished My Durian Puffs,
Dulan-Dulan (Haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home