Friday, June 01, 2007

She's got her halos and wings, hidden under his eyes.

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK

been sick and stuff, so like no mood 2 do anitink.. even updatin blog.. sheesh hw can i not escape da sickness season. :/

so many things i took a break off.. doin situps n pushups, playin football, being irritatin in msn, and even NESCAFE! its been like almost a week i did not drink nescafe! so if u kinda notice hw low-lifely i am recently, u got da answer here..

effing sickness.

aniwae, a special update to make up for my long rest.

The Differences/Similarities between my first year and second year in ITE

Year 1

.
I mix more with the chinese ppls den the malays

. Always travel after school, or even during breaks.

. Had a girlfriend

. When riding up escalator from Simei MRT, "3 Mins" on the screen of when the train is coming, is my favourite.

. I keep singing whenever possible.

. I don't eat canteen food except biscuits or breads.

. I asked alot of questions in class.

. I'm possibly the noisiest in the group.

. I wore a sling bag.

. I hate cockroaches

. I had my longest hair ever.

. I play games like Guild Wars, Maplestory, Battlefield 2 alot.

. I love to sleep late, sometimes even not sleeping and attend the next lesson.

. I effing love nescafe.

Year 2

.
I mix more with malays den chinese ppl.

. I still hate cockroaches.

. I often eat canteen food.

. Possibly the quietest in the group.

. Yet I keep singing.

. I wore a bag-pack.

. The "3-Mins" concept is still my favourite.

. I found a better use of the 3-mins concept, buy sweets from 7-11 and rush up to see my train opening her doors.

. I've always wanted a long hair, but I find myself keep cutting them.

. I play games like Granado Espada and final fantasy, but moderately.

. I asked questions in class, moderately too.

. Always travel after school, to Tampines Mall.

. and still, ICH LIEBE NESCAFE!


END

I know how random this is, but hey it's me.

Will there be a year 3?
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home