Monday, July 16, 2007

EXCLUSIVE

Exclusive: Interview with Mr Nescafe (name's protected for privacy reasons).

Last night, our reporter went on a trip to Mr Nescafe house, or better known as Nes, about his personal life regarding his view towards Nescafe, a famous brand of coffee worldwide. Below are his exact statements following the interview.

4.09pm, July 15th 2007
======================================================

Reporter: *As Nes door opened up* Good afternoon Sir, I assume you're Nes?

Mom: Lan! Ada orang nak jumpa kau!!

Nes: *Rushes out of room with a cup of Nescafe Gold in hand* Hey hey, you are?

Reporter: Oh I'm a reporter working for Get Real, that show you see on Channel Newsasia.

Nes: Siak.

About 15 mins later, in Nes' living room's sofa.


Reporter: So, I've heard about your love of Nescafe and such. Can you tell me more about the reasons why you drink Nescafe?

Nes: Well, it depends. There are many kinds I have in stock and each of them provides different reasons to drink em.

Reporter: What kinds? And what do they do?

Nes: First of all I have my Nescafe 3in1 Regular. I drink it when I feel I want milk to go along with my cup, it's effect is not that major other than to just have a regular milk coffee, and strengthen your bones!

Reporter: Interesting, what bout the others?

Nes: It takes ages if I were to list em all, I'll just talk bout my favourites.

Reporter: Whatever.

Nes: Anything. Uh. Nescafe 3in1 Rich, as you can see that green color packet in my kitchen, is slightly stronger than Regular in terms of caffeine and effect. I drink it sometimes when I need to stay awake, for example in the morning when I have to go to school without any sleep. Though, the milk involved sometimes make me puke, especially in the morning.

Reporter: Uh Huh.

Nes: And now for my one of the top 2 I take, I present to you Nescafe Gold. This is probably the best non-milk coffee I ever tasted out there. It smells nice, taste nice, gives you an extra nice pleasure drinking it. I often took it before going to school. It's very strong and may cause stomach aches in the morning, but it's worth the risk cause you'll be in your hyper mood upon drinking.

Reporter: Lemme guess the last one, Cappucino right?

Nes: Absolutely. Nescafe Cappucino also includes chocolate powder toppings that comes along with the box. If that bubbly drink tingling your lips is not enough, experience the heavenly pleasure as you trap bubbles and chocolate toppings on your lips. And it tastes WONDERFUL!

Reporter: Ahh, I sure wanna try some one day. By the way, why do you drink Nescafe?

Nes: Two reasons, energy boost and feeling hyper. One perfect example is school. During my secondary school, when I haven't started drinking Nescafe, I used to score as low as 17/100 and stuff. But now, in ITE, I started drinking Nescafe. And results has never been better.

Reporter: Why?

Nes: With energy boost, and hyper-mode, it means your brain is more active, information by education is absorbed like a sponge on water. And it makes you feel good, makes you feel wanna be better, and that leads you to be more enthusiastic on what you are doing.

Reporter: Ahh, that's very interesting.

Nes: See how little you asked me questions? You're not enthusiastic enough and your sleepy eyes makes this interview even more boring. Tell me, what do you need before you start worki..

Reporter: NESCAFE!

Mak: Opocot mak kau!
================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home