Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That Tagging Game.....again.

1. The person who tagged you is: Fareha Azwa a.k.a hahahaha

2. Your relationship with her: Friends/Ex-Class/School Mates/Buddies/Friends forever/for life

3. 5 Impressions you have of her: Crazy, Hyperactive, Unlimited-Topics, Likes to laugh alot....crazy?

4. Most memorable thing she has done for you: Kena punk'd regarding me drinking and smoking last time.

5. Most memorable words she said to you: So many la dey...We keep creating our own words each time we chat.

6. If she becomes your lover, you will: Wake up from my dream laughing my ass off. (a.k.a WUFMDLMAO)

7. If she becomes your lover, things she has to improved on will be: Be bony like me. And wear braces again.

8. If she becomes your enemy, you will: WUFMDLMAO

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: She had enough of my pranks. ;)

10. The most desirable thing you want to do for her now is: GO SHOPPING AGAIN!

11. Your overall impression of her is: Like a radio running on nothing but still playing.

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you: Strangers find me quiet and a little weird. But when they get to know me, I'm noisy and VERY WEIRD!

13. The characteristic you love about yourself is: Crappy!

14. The characteristic you hate about yourself is: So many fears. :/

15. The most ideal person you want to be is: Muhammad Azlan bin Ramdan, in other words, MYSELF.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them: I would like to thank you all for forever supporting me, and believing in my dreams, being my side and all. *Raises trophy*

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Nur Hidayah a.k.a Telur
2. Fadhli a.k.a J. Belo
3. Mashita a.k.a J.Besar
4. Taufiq a.k.a Bear
5. Dilah a.k.a Pill?
6. Fareha a.k.a Palepa
7. Hidayah a.k.a MiniMie
8. Sri a.k.a NerdSka
9. Ashyqah a.k.a budakrnb
10. Trevor a.k.a Eurasian

  • Who is no 6 having relationship with: That bangla working near my house.
  • Is no 9 a male/female: Duh, female..
  • If no 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing: Eh I'm not sure if they really suits. I mean REALLY!
  • When was the last time you chat with no 3: Yesterday morning, I called her if there's any class later that morning.
  • What kind of music that no 8 likes: Since she called herself nerdska, I'm guessing geek rock and ska?
  • Does no.1 have any siblings: Yeah, elder sister and younger brother.
  • Will you woo no 3: No, I'm too fair. =P
  • How bout no 7: Maybe? =p
  • Is no 4 single: I guess so..
  • What's the surname of no 5: I yet to know bout that.
  • What's the hobby of no 4: Skating I guess.
  • Do no 5 and 9 get along: Nah, two girls from different worlds.
  • Where is no 2 studying at: My school, my class.
  • Say something casual about no 1: Thanks for accompanying my late night stay-up. :D
  • Have you tried developing feelings for no 8: She's a teacher la OMG!
  • Where does no 9 lives: Bedok Reservoir near Mosque.
  • What color does no 4 like: I don't know, he's into art so I guess every color?
  • Are no 5 and 1 best friends: How the hell you got to know that??
  • Does no 7 like 2: Well, just an assumption, Yes?
  • How did you get to know no 2: Same school, same class.
  • Does no 1 have any pets: Alot. Flies, roaches, lizards...ants..
  • Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world: *falls off chair laughing*

NOW, YOUR TURN!

UPDATED PRIOR TO 20SEPT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home