Monday, September 24, 2007

Tag Rebounced AGAIN

1. The person who tagged you is: Nura Shyqah a.k.a Kak Nura

2. Your relationship with her: SchoolMate, Friends.


3. 5 impressions you have of her: Decent, pretty, quiet, sporty, veri the busy girl.

4. Most memorable thing she has done for you: Watch me and my friends playing for teachers day I guess.

5. Most memorable words she said to you: Stop smoking!


6. If she becomes your lover, you will: Keep slapping myself till I wake up from that dream.


7. If she becomes your lover, things she has to improved on will be: Can't think of anything.

8. If she becomes your enemy, you will: With such face, I don't even know what bad I can possibly do!


9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: She refuses to admit I'm fairer than her. =p

10. The most desirable thing you want to do for her now is: Compare our skin colors again.

11. Your overall impression of her: Erm, shy girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home