Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Short Story Of Felines & Me

I love cats, I've always loved cats. But what is really the reason behind my affections for these felines? When did all these started? And who was I in the past?

I present this to all my readers, after telling this story to my friends and Nurul Huda being the latest listener, I'm suddenly motivated to write about that story which changed my life:

Felines And Me, A Short Yet True Story By Lan

Simei Blk 246, that's my former house, countless memories were treasured there, good and bad alike. I can almost taste the air from here, how it felt to be walking out from that lift that stops at every floor, but I'm always the first one getting out since mine was on the second floor.

I remembered checking out our house like once every week, to see how much was completed since it's a new estate and my family was the first owner of it.

And sometimes I saw her lying down, on the pathway to my house, but I never dared to touch her when I saw her sharp teeth.

To shorten things up, my family and I moved in, I remember playing jigsaw puzzles by myself in what suppose-to-be-my-room but in the end my sister took it. That aside, I also moved from Boon Lay primary school to Changkat primary school, cause nearer to my new house duh.

That was when I started getting closer with that cat, who will always pass by our house and my sister will feed her biscuits, and when I saw how tame this cat is, I dared myself to start patting her head too.

And we named this female cat; Comat. (Cho-Mart)
Oh btw did I told you I was still in pri 1?

So as time passed, Comat got herself pregnant. And I'm still wondering who the hell made love with her and ditch her aside, effing pussies. So yeah she gave birth to 4 kittens, and unfortunately I only remember one of their names.

That'll be Yoyon, a male cat with white background (lol) and some orange stripes here and there. For this era, he's the most good looking in all of Comat's kittens.

This is where the interesting part starts.

Every morning, when I wake up for school, I will see little legs under my main door, ya know that little opening? Yeah we have 24 legs walking here and there. Yeah you should have already guessed it, those were Comat's kittens. I feel weird saying this but this Comat's treats my house as a childcare center. Every morning she'll send her kids here, and in the afternoon she'l come back and carry them away.

And how I panicked when I saw Comat holding them with her mouth, I really thought she was gonna eat em up. Guess I watched too much Jurassic Park, roffles.

Bear in mind we never really took care of them 24/7, and when they grew older, they start to hang around with their mom more. But they still visit us from time to time, for free food and drinks me thinks.

I can't remember much of this era, but I know 3 of the kittens went missing except for Yoyon. And if I'm right on this one, one of the kittens died and I helped my dad to bury him/her. I know I was crying so much, those kittens were the closest friends I had during pri sch days.

So yeah another effing pussy get my pussy laid and penetrate my pussy's pussy and ditch my pussy again. Again my pussy got pregnant with 4 more pussies (that sounded so wrong lololol).

I could have swore I remembered having 8 small kittens, but I just can't make it out, so lets stay at 4 again.. :P

This time, me and my cat decided to take care of the kittens 24/7. I know their names were like, Coco, Yoyo, Yaya and....Dino I guess, can't remember lah! So yeah this batch of kitties is really that fun kind. They'll sleep in my sister's bedroom, sometimes some of them wanders to my room and scare da living shit out of me. Sheesh, Imagine turning to the side of your mattress and saw two big eyes with two triangles on top staring at u.

"AHHHHH!"
"MEOOOWWWWW!"

But irritating though, sometimes Comat will come in and take them away from us. Stupid family outing. jk comat. =p

Anyway to keep it short, this kittens never did grew up. Some died, some went missing. I only knew about one death, so I figured out the other three must have went missing. When I heard my father told me that he saw one of da kittens, flattened on the road. My imaginations runs really wild, I was visualizing how a car ran over that poor kitten, how that kitty tried to scream but it was too late. And how suffering it might be..I really cried alot, I'm still in pri 4 if im not wrong.

Here's the sad part. After Comat's lost all of her kids, and I really mean all, she started going a senile. Believe me, people, this poor cat kept walking around the neighbourhood, calling and calling for her kids. And over time she even start to lie down in the middle of the road, even with cars' horn, she won't move away till the driver came out and put her aside.

With this, I learnt a valuable lessons, Animals do have feelings, Cats do have feelings.

They're like us. When a mother lost her kids, in death or missing, she starts to feel so alone, losing the will to live for some.

So yeah, that's how the Comat's era ended. She went missing after a month. And I never saw her again.

Oh by the way, my mom used to hate cats alot, but she somehow adapt to the life when Comat visited us.

BTW SLYVESTER JUST CAME INTO MY HOUSE AGAIN. ltr i intro who is he kk?

Anyway it was tough living without cats, I felt so lonely. So there was time when goin bck fr sch, I saw this white/orange kitten and bring it up to my house. It was a he, and we named it after our old kitten, Dino. When my mom came back from work, she was pretty angry bout me adopting another cat, but I convinced my sis and dad to side me.

DEMOCRACY FTW!

and we adopt it officially.

This cat is funny in a way, and he's very fierce, love to bite and scratch alot. Some times when my sis is talking on the phone, whenever she talked more than lets say 15 mins, Dino will bite her hand. haha im serious, my mom told me mayb cus my sis nv paid attention to him, den Dino got annoyed and bite her.

Haha.

And dis cat really love fights, each time got cat pass by outside confirm he come out and start a fight. shld have name this cat "mat rep" la, sheesh. I even got a hole on that skin in the middle of two fingers, that stretch of skin, when I tried to carry my cat away from a fight and he jumped up and scratch my finger. Walaoweh damn shocking lor. And pain. :(

Then during pri 6, he went missing. Of course I was pretty sad, but my sis kinda happy since there's no more monster in the house that watches over here. LOLOL. but in sec 1 I remembered I saw Dino when I'm otw to the bus stop for school. But when I told my sis, she never believed me.

Sheesh.

So yeah, in sec 1, my uncle bought a cat for my sis, a siamese cat. That very one I'm having now. She was very small back then, I remember she vomited in the cab otw home. Haha. This have to be the first un-stray cat we kept. She's very shy Siamese, people visit my house she immediately run for cover.

I guess its about 5 years having her as my pet cat, longest I had eh. I love my cat!

btw her name yaya, so simple eh.

Anw this Slyvester I told ya about. He came to my house this past 3 days including now, I was planning to keep him but mom won't let more than 2 cats, and furthermore Yaya might be disheartened seeing us with another cat. heh.


Anyway I'll continue when I have the time. Wanna play with little Slyvester now, HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home