Thursday, October 04, 2007

Open up my eager eyes, Cause I'm Mr Brightside.

Good things has been happening recently, let's start with last night.

The football match between Chelsea and Valencia. Chelsea won 2-1.

Let's face it, who would have thought the Blues, that very team suffering from off-form and disheartening backroom cases, would have won against a mighty team like Valencia? I've visited CFCSG forum before the match, and everyone was like "a draw is good enough" "hope Valencia won't thrash us" and even "VALENCIA PLEASE DONATE US GOALS!".

That all happened before I turned on the tv, and watch it live. This is the first time in many matches that has me on the edge of my sofa, and even accidentally hit my head on da wall beside me when I saw a goal went in, roffles waffles. Credits to Drogba and J.Cole for scoring, and I must admit they played very beautifully in that particular match, unlike the previous recent ones.

Valencia's 1 scoreline is probably due to Chelsea' defensive mistake, how da clearance ricocheted off their own player and letting Valencia striker run with the ball and put it behind the goalkeeper.

But I must say, both teams played very well, very exciting match.

Football's done, now bout today.

So yeah I woke up very early, bout 2 plus pm. Mind you I always woke up just before azan, as late as 7pm. Maybe cus I was excited since Dil gonna bring me to her aunt's house to see 2 of her persians cat. And I even got my camera charged for phototaking ceremony.

But cancelled, her aunty not in Singapore. Roffles.

But Rozaimi called me later on, ajak lepak at tampines, and buka there oso. So yeah I left house at 6 plus and meet him there, with two of his friends, his ex an his ex's friend. We ate KFC, I ate Popcorn Chicken meal, he ate zinger, and the other ate zinger I guess. Blahs not as if you guys cared what we ate.

Now don't complain about having no entries in my blog!

So yeah went home after that, I bought menthol lites to replace sampoerna.

And big news for the day.

"Aku dapat sembahyang lima waktu today! After like, 3 years of not doing so!"

Hurray.


I Love It When You Call,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home