Friday, November 23, 2007

So if you're lonely, Why don't you say you're not lonely?

heya guys, been missin alot of days for update eh? My apologies to keep you guys waiting.

Truth is, my days have been really packed up, with projects and such. I have one more week of school days, and that's it for me. I really hope I can get to poly.


Final Year Project

I wanna apologise to members of my group, for not giving my 100 percent for this project so far. I have been having the bad of days recently, so many problems came up like a barrier to my mind, rendering me with writer's block everytime. And I don't know why I kept feeling irritated with any little things that came by.

I guess I'm having my PMS.

We are left with only like 3 days to complete this project, and so far it's pretty in a bad-looking shape, we kinda rushing it now. But I have faith we can complete this before the day, like how we did for our video-recording assignment. And I would like to extent my appreciation to members of my group and their doings.

Thanks Maria, for being the most hardworking of us all, which helps us alot for us to get together and work like a team.

Thanks Fad, for your creative contributions to this project, especially those powerful words you slide in between our reports. And for even making the song for us.

Thanks Mi, for living our stressed days with your lame jokes that keep the cheerful-ness in us going on. And also for your contributions.

and we must have a v.i.p don't we?

Thanks Yaya, for being my listening ear when I'm stressed and I don't wanna be talking alone. No matter what you've always said is just "Meow".

Wish us the best of luck, dear readers!

Working in Changi Airport

Been more than a month working, and I must admit I'm getting the hang of it. No more muscle aches after working and such, finally my body starts adapting to this forceful nature. And I dare say my arms looks a little bigger now, haha.

Made a few friends too, from apeks to kids like us. But we rarely talk that much. And I love my salary alot, a hundred bux for 3 days of working? Yeah it's enough for me! ;)


Random Matters

-Fad, Mi and me created our very own techno music using fad's beatmaking thingy, we come up something like a walking in the sun remix. And it sounds real good to us.


- I'm starting to feel the sadness, knowing I only have one week left schooling in ITE Macpherson, I'm really gonna miss my friends, the school itself, and whatever wonderful memories I treasure there.

- Hid intro'ed me to a band, so some of my busy days were actually spend on learning the songs they gave me and send them my recording. If things looks good, I might join them as a vocalist, and I hope I won't be letting them down. Thanks again, Hid. :D

- I think I've been smoking too much, my cig pack keeps becoming empty in 2-3 days. Yeah what a waste of $$.

- Special thanks to Fafa and Zarra for accompanying me when I was feeling bored, especially at work. I hope I didn't actually irritate u guys. :o



Love you guys,
Lanny

EDIT: Oh ya! My birthday is on da 1st dec, remember hor guys. I'll be waiting for presents! And yea coinceidence aint it, my bday falls just a day after my last day in school. Hmm.

Bladi lemon chicken, how the hell did I even forgot to type this very important msg, my bday especially. OH MOTHER GONNA BE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TALK BOUT DA DAY SHE SHOOTS ME OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home