Monday, November 19, 2007

Worst day ever, huh?

It's not ending, sheesh.

Mom gave me 6 bucks pocket money, with my empty wallet (with coins) and expects me to last till 1am, going through school and work.

.....wtf

To makes things worser, I'm out of cigs. And I'm so stressed up. I thought I can have this day to be one fine day, my mood was so good when I'm up that ideas for da project came to me naturally, but WHY the heck must there be a problem that awaits me.

Seriously, 6 bucks, no cigs, last myself from 10am-1am? I know I'll be spending around 4 bucks for sch food alone, 2 bucks more during work is just ridiculous. and i have NO EFFIN CIGS.

my mom said she cant gv me da rest of my pocket money bcus she spent it for da guests tat came last night. but she could have at least put aside my pocket money so tat she wont be overspending. OR AT LEAST Give me a call last night when I'm out eating, and paying my debt to my friend. At the least I still have about 10 bucks left.

Haiz, I'm seriously screwed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home